SEGUE

I was hesitant to make this post because I feel tired. Slept at around 2am and I only had 4 hours of sleep plus three lectures without break!

I've read an article before that you can tell a person's personality on they way he/she writes. In my case, you can tell I'm connected to mathematics! See how I often precisely use numbers!

Anyway, I have an exam for Chemical Engineering 122 tomorrow and I already studied so my plan today is blog more, remedy my pimple/s, review and of course, YOGA!

Going to manila soon! Been travelling a lot lately since 2012! Going to and fro Manila and other places and I am grateful! Also, the Thailand trip I was talking about might not happen. They're changing it to Vigan! Vigan and Ilocos Norte have been my dream places for vacation! THANK YOU LORD!

No picture for now :-))

Comments