Namaste






I take my yoga lessons seriously!
You know how passionate you are when you take risks...calculated risks!
SO I just re-customized my blog! It's time for a new look! A time of letting go...
LETTING GO- the topic for the yoga class I took with Kate yesterday night and I quote "Imagine holding a cup of water. It does not matter how full the cup is. The longer you lift the cup the more pain you'll feel so don't forget to let go!" -Kate Lindsey

I really like yoga! I realized ever since I was young I have been so energetic, so active and so full of things to do! I remember when I was in high school, it felt so wrong not to be busy because I attached busy with being successful but I was wrong! There's too much hustle and bustle in my life that I forgot to pause and think of myself! I have always been so worried about the future and forgot to be in the moment! That's when yoga came in!

At first, my main goal was just a handstand even just on a wall! Then when we went to Andie's there's this CD about yoga so I thought it would be a lot poses but when I played it I said it was boring but then I gave it a try! The poses were my first goal but it changed to meditation! The first time I tried it, the perfect word is REJUVENATING! I felt like a different person and as I continue doing it, a lot in me changed! My perception in life and my being! The other reason why I love yoga is because it's stress-free! I was no longer happy with working out! As I've said, there's too much hustle and bustle in my life already  and yoga's there to balance things out!

I was of zero knowledge about yoga until I subscribed to youtube to adrienne and also I took Jillian Michael's videos but they were yoga pilates and it makes me more tired so I stopped! Also I followed kinoyoga, laura, beachyogagirl, ellefit and lots of great yogi and yogini in instagram! Also I took a walk-in class in vibe (which is nice btw but expensive) and a free yoga class with Katherine Lindsey who is a yogini from New York and her father owns sulu which is a restaurant in Miagao! She was there for a two-week vacation! Took the risk and attended her 5:30pm class and went home 7pm from Miagao! The last bus is around 7-7:30pm!

I have no plans on stopping yoga. It's difficult to stop plus can't wait to show off my moves when in HongKong! Also, yoga makes me lose weight! I know I'm chubby and I have this thought of losing more weight in order to do more asanas or yoga poses!

I am just GRATEFUL for everything that the LORD has given and I no longer want to be questionable! I just want to THANK HIM for everything HE has done for me and I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD! <3

Some pictures may have been repeated. trying to do it in a chronological manner from first to last:
posting this first because I like it so much!


I will be ready for a scorpion

A screen capture when I fell!

Warrior pose because I was still recovering from the fall!
After weeks I finally can do it by myself without a wall!

  The first we met Kate! Left photo: Jearie, Me, Lara and Nat had lunch at Sulu!
I can finally do a crow and balance!This was yesternight! Ate lexy doing a pose while Kate a CHIN HEADSTAND! :O




Comments