LAZY TOWN

I am not sure whether it is a cartoon, a puppet show or something like a normal show of human beings!
I really love the show! I remember two years ago, i wake up quite early just to watch Lazy Town then Hana Kimi or if I have volleyball practice, I watch the replay at around 3pm! I really encourage children or even teenagers to watch this!

so it's settled! I'm going to right about lazy town! It's been years since I haven't watched an episode so I'm just going to write based on my STORED KNOWLEDGE! :-))

LAZY TOWN is not really LAZY!
The three human characters are Stephanie, Sportacus and Robbie Rotten, the rest are puppets!

Stephanie is the main character! She has pink hair and she is really pretty! Whenever I watched one I see myself in her! you may laugh now! ha ha ha! Plus I follow her dance moves! She dances good! She is this type of character that you won't hate! ha ha ha!

Sportacus! Just found out that the real him actually created the show and he's a gymnastics champion! You can see his moves in the show and he is really really great! I like his house in the show! Sometimes I think Sportacus is the father of Stephanie! ha ha ha!

Lastly, Robbie Rotten, the antagonist in the show! He's funny! He is not completely scary! ha ha ha! His main motive is to make all of the people in Lazy town, lazy! He is the exact opposite of Stephanie! :-))


The rest of the casts which are the puppets makes the show filled with emotions! Some you'll hate and some you'll love! As for me, I like the techy guy but dislike the guy who's "all mine" (guy with red bow)!

I thought the show was made in Hollywood then I found out it was from Iceland! Nothing changed my view towards it though! ha ha ha! Lazy town as its title is a complete irony of the objectives of the show!

To think about it, I was already in high school when I first watched and loved it but as what they say, nobody grows old as long as they have their inner kid with them! No one is too old for cartoons!

Here's a video of lazy town:

This is all for now.
-7j

Comments