DINOSAUR ERA

I don't live up to the expectations of a 21st century creature! Gadgets and I were never the best of friends which leads me to this problem: HOW AM I TO COMPLETE MY COMMUNICATIONS 3 HOMEWORK WHEN I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA?!

I have a camera. I don't have a memory card! Haha! I will find ways though. I always do!

Anyway, woke up early and relaxed today and with a surprise!

Usually, I just fix myself then go but this time, it was not the case.  I decided to fix myself downstairs and I was taking my time. Manang Fe was sweeping the floor and started talking!

She first said "Ngaa wala pa ang basura? Daw adlaw naman." Usually I don't like to talk to people when I'm fixing myself or in a relax mood but I replied "D ba dapat 6:30 or 7 na sila?" Then she talks about the her friend who used to work at our neighbor but was reported dead in the news. Then she talks about Mama going to Cebu and how she wanted to go to Pavia! Thanks Ng Fe, I didn't know mama was going to Cebu! Haha!

Manang Fe is well-informed about our neighborhood and most of the time I don't like to listen! Before I said that their lives are not my business but then I thought "These people are the people that surrounds manang Fe all the time and they're important to her, so make an effort Jas!"

I am proud of myself for staying a little longer listening but there's just a point wherein you no longer are interested and make an excuse to get out of the conversation and in my situation, I had classes! haha!

Being a listener is like being a good person. There is so much effort!


That was when I was about to go to school.
Now, let me tell you how COMMUNICATION TAUGHT ME ABOUT SPACE
when I was about to leave school.

Sa UP Hagdan
Sang waay na ko klase nga balikan
May nag-abot nga kadamuan
Mga kagab-i kasakay ko man

Samtang ang jeep ginahulat
Sila nag-istorya amat amat
Pila sila kabilog, ako nalipat

I no longer don't know how to continue. Haha! They were laughing and makes me remember my sophomore years! I was standing on the right and there was a huge space available but they decided to stay on my left. They were talking about the other person's outfit who wore a skirt which makes them remember about their highscool! I laughed and the other girl said "Uy si manang...hehe"

I was surprised she mentioned me and at the same time surprised I didn't cross the street to avoid them! Haha! Probably because we rode the same jeepney also yesterday and days before that!

They asked me about my year and course. They were talking about their PE class and going back on Wednesday. They also said that the other guy ahead has the same outfit with me but in opposite color! Haha! The jeepney arrived. When they were about to go down, they said goodbye to me and smiled! I was happy we talked because before there were topics you hear them talking but because you're not actually talking, you can't put a say on it.

And that is how I gained friends! BUMMER though. No camera. No picture.

 This is one of the reasons why I like travelling back and forth everyday! You get to meet a lot of people!

One time I sat beside an old lady. She asked me about my course and year. Then she saw my notes and said I have a nice handwriting. I asked her if she was a teacher. She wasn't. I asked her if she has children. Then she talked about her son in Dubai! She said that the son has two daughters and stayed with her but her son haven't gone home and she said "wala siya gani gapadala sa amon." She was going to antique. While conversing with her, she saw my sleeves and folded it while talking. It made me remember of my lola and how much I miss her! Listening to old people can be very heartbreaking. You don't know if you'll pity them or praise them! Another conversation that changed me also was when I met Katherine Lindsey who's a yogini! She's a talker! Listening to her was an honor! It was like her passion for yoga was transferring to me while listening!

Therefore I conclude, communication works like magic!

After my conversation with Katherine, she showed me a wrist headstand!

Comments