MACAROONS and LUMPIA

You can never go wrong with food jut like an unexpected moot-flowing conversation!


It bothered me a lot that I have to force myself to listen to people for a homework! I am not the "pressure" type. I disappointed myself when I met manang from sotech!

I've been wanting to talk to her ever since and this homework pushed me even more!  She was sitting near her merchandise (she sell snacks at sotech) then I approached her. She always has this smile. It started with "Hi ng! Kamusta ka?" The conversation progressed with me knowing her schedule at sotech, her kids, the other ng melai and how hot it can be in sotech!


My friend Jearie passed by and took our picture.
I must say it was a fruitful conversation but I was concerned on how to continue it wit my reactions! I didn't want to end it yet. There just comes a type that no more reaction or question may be raised.

As the day continued, my friend from Cabatuan invited us for their fiesta!

All I was expecting was food! It was a big bonus that I got to meet her high school friends and we bonded! I like it how friends jut go along friends! Conversation seem a lot better when you have a common ground!

I met Kat! I was sitting at the balcony! She was such a talker! We first talked about school which unexpectedly gave way to her feelings on Koreans in her school! She talked how they can be so rowdy and very possessive with a football field! It's amazing how listening can turn a person into a friend! HAHA!
Now for the main deal, the food! Oh gosh! Best macaroons I've ever tasted! I told tita (my friend's mom) how much I like it and asked her who made it. She then sat next to me. Stretching her leg she said "ay Kakapoy gd ta! Ako na naghimo." She jut kept on talking like how many days she has prepared them and how she prepared in general for the fiesta! She is such a comic! One's reactions are sufficient to keep her talking!

Overall, this homework made me realize that we need a lot of listeners! One person's story can change yours and the other way around. Like they say, ACTION speak LOUDER than WORDS!

Comments