LIFE TRIP

I attended first September Friday Mass earlier here at housing. I just feel like telling you. Hehe
Anyway, the picture above was taken by someone from SULU restaurant in Miagao. Miagao is 40kms away from the city I live and is also the place where my school is located so I have to travel at least an hour everyday!
This is somehow connected to the other post. Katherine Lindsey is a yogini but is only a year older than me! She's been doing such for four years in New York! Took the risk of getting her yoga class in Miagao at 5:30pm and glad to say I went home immediately! There were available buses!
To go the main point of this post...there is no main point! I just want to write freely and as grammatically correct!
Today is Friday and my Friday nights are usually anti-homeworks! I just want a time for myself and do the things I've longed to do! Spent most of the night yoga! I introduced yoga to Jade and now, she's less afraid to do handstands!
I think I have passed the BEGINNER level of yoga and now an INTERMEDIATE because I have somehow mastered the headstand and crow!
I am not stopping! As much as possible I will learn more tutorials and as FRIDAY ACHIEVEMENT says, I have learned some new tricks like the wrist headstand but I am still scared! I don't want a neck injury! Also, the moment you want to inspire people, is the moment you become less envious of people!
I realized that whatever I post influence people a lot from my DIYs to DOING GOOD IS CONTAGIOUS projects to GYM to YOGA and I am beyond thankful! Perhaps, this is one of the things that yoga taught me: to live at peace and bring peace to people!
After I taught Jade yoga, she was actually in a great mood so  imagine a bigger audience!
Anyway, I have lots to do for school but I am not giving up! I may sometimes clamor but what the heck, it's a challenge like an asana, I will eventually do it!
Right now, my elder siblings are happy with their "ai" and I'm happy for them and when people as about my side, I really don't mind! I just want to love myself more and "make bawi" to the wrong things I've done to myself so to whoever you are who's such a feeler that I'm avoiding you, may you be at peace!
I LOSS A LOT OF PEOPLE AND THINGS in the past and i will lose even more but instead of counting them I learned to TREASURE EVEN MORE WHAT I HAVE and not make them a part of the losing collection!


And like any yoga class, start your day with an intention: mine is to BE BETTER each day!
AMDG!

Comments