It's good Friday today. I have not been out of the house.
Finished re-watching princess hours and some asian movies.
The thing about watching these asian films is it make you think...a lot.
I believe watching these films makes a woman stronger and more confident with oneself but it also make you think of what the heck are you doing with your life?!
while these celebrities struggle and work hard to make these films, you are being a bum.
These characters are not real and what intrigues me the most is how the manipulate us viewers on thinking about life.
Sometimes I want to be like them and sometimes, i don't.
Few more weeks 'til I officially start as a quality assurance analyst but I have always wondered what could happen if I pursued my tv host dream. I had the chance to choose my own course in college. The chance not my elder sister had but I blew that chance. Up to now, I am persuading myself that it was the right choice and the struggle continues.
Will be a bum for the next two weeks while I study the stock market and study whatever for work. I want to go back yoga again but I can't seem find the energy to do so. I find myself as a failure now and I am afraid I will have so many frustrations in life.

Comments