WHY SLEEPING SCARES ME.

I have unusual fears--fear of merry-go-around, fear of balloons and..fear of sleeping.

When I was in college, somniphobia was advantageous because I get to do a lot of work. Coffee became my water and the lights became my sun. My sleeping pattern did not rely on the time. Two hours of sleep was all I ever needed. I tend to tire myself a lot so that I can sleep straight.

My fear of sleeping is because I am afraid of not waking up because of my dream.
Ever since I was young (grade school) my dreams tend to be very realistic or even predictions. I have seen the hints about the future in my dreams for several times. The most time was when I was in grade six. I did even dream of things that say if I see "this" in real life, "this" will happen. Prediction dreams are okay. They are somewhat tolerable. What is worse than that are what I call scenario dreams. I am scared to research about sleep paralysis. I am generally scared about researching about dreams. The only research I have done is knowing the meaning of dreams.
I can not evaluate further on these scenario dreams but they scare me...a lot. That is why I'd rather stay awake than sleep.
Maybe this is all for now until I get the right words to use.










Comments