Back in Iloilo. Neither temporarily nor permanently.
(L-R) Pat, Doms, Jay Dan, Stark, Peter, Nikolai, Sander, Me,
Ann, Alexine, Raymond, Bryan, Camille, Nikko, Alinah, Je, Ysa, Ja



I have been a hermit ever since I arrived last feb but lately, I have seen a lot of people both planned and unplanned especially my high school classmates.
My highschool classmates and I do not meet as often as other sections or batches.
When Je passed the pharmacist board exam last month, we figured to meet up together with Lei and Ann. Je and I see each other if indi kami tamad. haha. I really missed Lei and Ann. I was really grateful we got to meet in Megaworld. When Lei posted a picture of our meet up, other astros commented, wanting to have a reunion. It was a shot in the dark to organize and personally message each and everyone of the astros. My unemployed life helped me with the schedule. I was very apprehensive that no one will reply knowing all of us have grown apart. It turned out way better than I expected. One message after another...gahd did I miss each and everyone of them! We may have grown apart but I will always know them the way I have met them 6 years ago. There may be unresolved issues and may take more time. I am happy of how things turned out. Everything was less awkward and I am proud of each and everyone of them of how far they have come from. One major reason why I did not think twice on organizing this event is because I BELIEVE IN UNLIMITED CHANCES. I know we all had conflicts and some of us are enduring others but if we give each other a chance by seeing them personally and see how they've changed, things will get better. 22 out of 44 with 9 not in iloilo city, it was a good attendance! I realized everyone has changed and as much as I want to bring back how we all used to talk to each other even just online, it won't! our priorities and goals have changed. Adulting is real. I will forever miss that highschool part of them and will understand the new them.

PS. For the past days I have been coincidentally seeing and communicating with other highschool friend who were not in the reunion. I have always thought that death is nearing after I get to see each and everyone of astros. It is near. Very near.

First meet up at Megaworld (Ann CPA, Lei RN, Jas ChemEng, Je RPh).
Proud of these girls!

With the ultimate Patrick Rios

(L-R) Me, Ja, Ysa, Alinah, Tope, Camille, Raymond, Lei, Ann, Peter,
Nikolai, JayDan, Leo

Everyone again with Stark, Doms and Sander!

At San Jose Cafe with Alexine, Nikko Cid and Geross (alexine's bf)

With Madam Charmaine Pineda in red!

Comments