an UPDATE

Expecting to meet the one can be a huge JOKE. A joke that can not be funny nor amusing. A joke that simply tells how a fool you can be.
A joke wherein you are not even friends in real life. A joke where you only hang one to 10 or AT MOST 15 minutes of conversation. A joke that simply tells how messed up your reality is.

The point is, I have been telling myself to be the INDEPENDENT WOMAN. Yes, I like chick flicks, hugots and all those cheesy products of media but I find it disgusting in reality. Most often, people think I am a hopeless romantic but the truth is, finding the one is the least to my priorities though there are times I think of the opportunity costs when one has the one. Oh well. I believe time will come and if not, I get the whole adventure going.
See, most people think late twenties or early thirties is the marrying age. For me, absolutely not. It’s too young if you think of all the adventure our country can offer. I think late thirties. Haha.
Oh gosh. I am so up for adventure now after several experiences.
I have always been a scaredy cat. When we were young, I cannot event cross a hanging bridge in a park but I grew to forget my fears. The more I go into adventure, test myself, and even death,  the more I think I am alive.
I do not like those relationship goals being posted like travelling around the world with the one. One major concern for me is what if you will fight along the travel haha. For me, the best people to travel are my friends, anyone of them. This is for backpacking but for the comfy travel and roadtrips, my family!
It is indeed true that the persons we think we will not be in highschool will be the persons we will be. I used to be a hermit in highschool. Every summer, I can go on months without communication to my friends. I can go on summers without going out nor going to the beach or the swimming pool. I can go on without a phone even during classes (may be applicable upto now) but when college came..no, late highschool, that’s when things turned differently. I remember not finishing the verse choir program because we had to go to Bacolod then return the next as if nothing happened.
But don’t get me wrong, I am still stubborn and a “balaynon”. I just don’t like that I have nothing to do.
Anyway, tis all for now.

bye

Comments