LET'S TALK

I had to stop thinking...

blogging while drinking one of my faves in childhood. time check 10:37pm. Drinking swiss miss was rare for me before. lagi kasi alpine o milo yung ginagawa ni papa. I grew up drinking lots of milk esp. chocolate at tumangkad naman ako...horizontally. hahaha. i miss how papa prepare's milk. yeah ayaw ko sanang e mix to kasi masarap yung parang viscous part hahaha naks viscous, engineer kasi hahaha lol

In order to share my thoughts easier like water being stopped with a faucet. If it keeps on flowing and there is no container, then it will be wasted. You have to wait for the cup and be a fulfillment to yourself and for others. naks deep. yan tayo eh. hahaha anyway
tonight, i just want to talk...talk to myself and to whoever is reading this.
Again, typographical and grammatical error may exist plus some of my keys do not function.

Moving on, (magaling ako dito, i think. haha) i just recieved a text from paolo minsalan, my handsome b..batch rep and one of my closest friend na we will have a quiz tomorrow sa CHE 125-Chemical Kinetics. I actually like this subject and I think I am good at it though I need time to master some equations and connect all the ideas. Yan kasi sa engineering, connect connect lang lahat and never forget the basics kung baga sa buhay, never forget your roots. naks naman, jas

I don't want to talk about anything in particular..whatever floats my boat lang hahaha.
I still do not know why I have been speaking Tagalog lately tapos mas nahirapan ako minsan mag English. hahaha. Siguro kasi after internship, I made it a point to speak Tagalog kasi I know I will work in Manila for some time. I want to feel some foreign land soon but I will make it a point to return to my country, the country full of potential.

Hay, so many issue sa Pilipinas ngayon. That is why I seldom watch the news kasi I am too sensitive. Everything seems to break my heart so easily. Tama na nga one time lang. hahaha. ew.

I reread some of my post especially this. Hay nako, so true talaga yung sinabi ko na I will find it ew. hahaha. pero ako yun eh. now, accept ko na lahat. ok na kmi. hindi kmi. we even talked last summer tapos wala lang, i miss him still pero yung friend na level. parang nasayangan nga ako na naging more than friends. there are people who are the best types of friends. i accept that he's happy with someone else din. i don't mind na. i will be proud for whatever he has done in his life. nag mature na kasi ako. hohohoho. talking about love life somehow digusts me now. idk why. i'd rather read them sa books and watch sa movies than seeing it live. hahaha

see, this is the problem. when i have the medium to write, the ideas get lost. where are you na ba. hahaha.

do you want to talk about twitter changing the star for a heart as favorite? you have no choice, blog ko to. hahaha. parang mcdo noh, love ko to. hahaha i do not like the heart not because of what i mentioned na i don't want to see love live pero twitter yan eh. heart is for instagram. parang iba kasi ang dating nga yellow heart as favorite. it lights up my notifications hahaha

off to another topic. hay maan my phone. highschool, i can live without a phone and if given up to today, i can still if only some announcements are not sent through text. it has now become a travel bulletin. huhuhu.
anyway, my fone pad asus is damaged. i mean real damaged with broken screen and portion where the touch won't work. it fell during our SOTECH acquaintance party last august. I do not know exactly what happened. we were all tipsy, some were even drunk but i still can manage.promise, i do not want and had never been drunk. anyway, i was on the dance floor standing..yes standing. party dancing is also not my thing. hahaha. i was wearing a jumper and placed my fonepad in my pocket. with the other hand holding a red cup of mix drink, i took my fonepad to check the time then book, hello floor. that's it. i thought it was fine when i took boom, goodbye fonepad. i was emotionless. didn't tell parents for weeks until they saw it. didn't tell them the reason hahaha but they got used to me and my cellphone issues. my other phone was left in Vigan, the other went inside a toilet bowl hahaha. Now, bro's phone is broken, idk why. so the one I am using which used to be papa's is the the one he's using well because, he has a girlfriend. he has communication commitments well..i..do not. hahaha but i need one for announcements so i have this yellow cory aquino phone which is mama's. she only uses it for rosary. oh gosh, yung ringtone super tawa talaga. parang sa mga opening ng mga fairytale stories hahaha tapos si paolo minsalan pa nagtxt hahaha. what i like about this phone is it has pictures of lola ling. i miss her.
now off to another topic of paolo minsalan. hahaha. paolo is my crush since first year college pero lantaran yun. from the very start i know hanggang crush lang tapos friends kmi tapos madami pa kaming common friends. yung tipong sinasabi mo talaga na crush mo siya even sa girlfriend niya at sa buong mundo pero you dont expect anything in return. promis papa p is one of the closest guy friends i ever have and i cherish him so much, alam yan ni roge, yung girlfriend niya. hahaha i love them both so much. minsan nga si roge pa yun nagtutukso hahaha. ngayon, papa p is our batch representative tapos i know sinabi ko noon na i am the best batch rep pero so far, papa p is doing a great job. i know one day papa p will go so far. i am so happy of everything he has done. naks papa p, sweet ko. hahaha
ano pa ba..ano pa.
this post is long pero sige lang minsan lang naman hahahaha..MINSAN LANg. hay maam papa p. hahahaha
today, i was air drying our raw material for special problem tapos i ate and slept, ate some more and slept and now i am sleepy. hahaha. Lord, please help us with our special problem.

what do i need to talk about...
oh yeah charlie.
charlie is a new member of the family. he is kuya geof and achi jill's pet pero since walang place good for charlie, dito muna siya sa iloilo. lol. he is so much fatter na and super kulit. he is a beagle btw. check my instagram jasgdeleon lang for his pics tapos binigyan ko kayo ng link para mag stalk. hahaha bait ko.

talking about accounts, i reactivated my intern account sa twitter. reactivated in a way nag status ako hahaha. i made that account noong summer 2015 kasi i was sad, depressed even to the point I don't like a lot of people tapos naiinsecure lang ako sa pinakamaliit na bagay. it was really a great outlet tapos as I get back to it, i can not be more proud of myself. sorry, no link for that here plus i do not follow that account using my current account hahahaha. fyi. i will be using it for more personal status. see people who live online -internet depended sa feelings- treasure their accounts so much like it's their life. i don't like it when people say na showing off yun like gusto mo na malaman ng whole world yung feelings mo, pwede bang convenient way lang muna tapos may privacu settings naman. nakapa judgemental talaga ng tao.
i just yawned. i am sleepy and i am fat.
have to wake up early pa naman bukas because...school.
this is a step closer to reaching my dreams.
see you bukas or as soon as possible,
-7j

PS. THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING. YOU ARE ALWAYS ALWAYS THE BEST. AD MAJORIEM DEI GLORIAM.



Comments