F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

So I can upload now! :-)) Jade, Andie and I in our first sleepover!
*Made Awkward Octopuses with Wes Chan's birthday greeting. Check it here

*Using a different laptop for now so I can't upload pictures but for the mean time, there's my master piece! Crafty ain't I? That's the queen akward octopus since that's the real look, next is Frankenstein Harry Potter, then girly, then nerdy, the mustachey! haha!] <--- this means I have uploaded already! Yehey me!

I've read in face book, in didyouknow.com and also some trivia books that if your friendship lasts for seven years then it would last a lifetime! I didn't beg to differ!

I've said that this post is about friends and not just friends, C-L-O-S-E friends! In other words, my fellow retards! Equipped with undeniable charm and amiable personality, I am a self-alleged miss congeniality! haha

We've got friends for reasons and the best thought I've heard so far is (of course rephrased) "Friends are angels. They fill-up the gaps, our family left." But of course sometimes I disagree for example, we've got 100 problems and 99 of which is them and like any cliche, it's normal! This is a sarcasm! Just in case you don't get it! 

I don't pick my friends. Nobody should. It's like we don't choose our family! Only close-minded immature people surround themselves with their "ideal" friends! How could you even learn or explore or fall or trip or tumble turn or whatever silly action if you enclosed yourself with a standard! <- rhetorical question


Anyway, my blog, my post,my life, my responsibility and a dash of yours somehow! haha! I think I'm being more witty every minute! (Self-alleged alert!)
Jade and Andie. They speak Chess!

Alyanna and Daryl all picture-ready at a
 Chinese restaurant!

I won't start with Andie althought I have started already! Get it? now laugh! I DO NOT CONSIDER HER AS A FRIEND! She knows this! She's our (Jade and I) prophesied sister and deserves a different post! You should be honoured Dee!

Of course there's Alyanna Krista S. Fuego, my very multi-talented friend! She  does not know how much I idolize her brain function! She's so smart and down-to-earth! Also, cutie patootie Daryl Faith Co! What I like about these girls is despite we go to different colleges which are KILOMETERS APART, we don't tend to grow out each other! When we meet, passed time and distance never became an issue! (emotes now) AWWW GIRLIES!

So creative! Mon, me, Janin, Christopher and Alinah
We threw water balloons to each other here!

Next stop, Janin Therese Baylen! You should see her hair! She's one of my family's favorite friend! SEE! We became so close in highschool and there were lots of dramas but we survived and not only did we survive, we SUCCEED! BEAT THAT! She's the most adventurous friend ever! Of course with the company of as I would like to describe Mirmo(not sure of the spelling) Raymond Grino (should be Grinyo wherein it's enye), the adorable theater actress in the making Alysandra  Rae Luis, the slim always-on-the-role Ma. Alinah Lira, the responsible star student Christine Nicole Banares (again should be enye) and the one who loves...to bully me Christopher Ray Ong! They're the best despite all the issues! The epitome of TRUE FRIENDS! (So senti now)
             Janin and her adorable hair ever!        Ysa whom I is somehow a Cathy Nguyen!

Yes, highschool is truly the stage of formation and I don't even get it how some people remember their classmates in Kindergarten! All I can remember is I pooped in class! Truth be told! I've got a colorful life..and stinky! hahaha
Alinah, Janin, Jenine and me. Next row: Christopher, Andre, Owen and Mon

At Michelles' sweet 16!
1st row: Camille, Mon, me, Aimee, Leo A., Christopher
2nd row: Alinah, Kea, Loraine, Cheska, Janin, Michelle, Owen, Ysa, Jenine, Nicole,  Merrie
It would probably take weeks to list all of my friends but you know who you are and I really appreciate everything (stating it like a celebrity hahaha) but if you think we're friends, dude, stop assuming, it's worse than cancer!

Off to college! I really thought COLLEGE IS HIGHSCHOOL PART TWO! I contradicted what Ma. Ligaya Mapa said. She's my frieeeeeeeeeend too! My very in-the-movies friend together with Jenine Anne Trivilegio! My fellow fan girls! hahaha!

In college, I had one of those loooooong pause wherein having friends bothered me. In highschool, cliques were issues but in college, it seemed not to matter but in my case, I was a social buttrefly (self-alleged alert again)! I had no CLOSE friends in first year because I kept hanging on the thought of high school but then as I turn on facebook and fewer notifications came I thought life is passing by me. People grew and I'm left behind still holding on the thought of the past, of what might be and could be again. I WAS WRONG!

Then I met the retards of the retards! Of course my batchmates and I are so close even with the boys up to the point the adjective FLIRT does not exist! We are comfortable but not too much to each other! I thought Mapua Institute of the Philippines was for me (knowing it's the MIT of the Philippines) but I guess HE does have a better plan and I am more than thankful!
The retards of them all! Lara, me, Jearie and Nathaniel
The best retards up to the point that the mental hospital can't take care of them are Jearie Mae Bell Po, Nathaniel Canillas and Lara Belle Andarza! Stated Lara last for the first time because we got used to increasing alphabetically! haha! Also, and incoming Yumiko Yamada! She's so sweet and we've only seen each other once but we're both youtube addicts! Each of us have different personalities! They're the best of the best friends I thought I could never have! See what happens when you spread your wings...(starts to sing) hahaha! Also my very first official and very supportive room mate Kim Palmes! We are more than bipolar! Of course as students we have a lot f struggles and we're somehow grade conscious! It took a while for each of us to truly trust and share but now, every time someone is not doing great, we add fuel to the fire! hahaha! kidding! Of course our inner parent comes out! 

Last meeting of our Physics in first year with the best Physics teacher ever, Sir Ramon Carlo Cruzpero who's with the wackiest pose! He is such a genius! 
I love them and so should they to me! Now, I deserve a treat from them! hahaha

Looks nice right?

One more thing, when it comes to friends, I so want to hang out with the youtubers (Ryan Higa, Chester See, D-Trix, Andrew Garcia, Victor Kim, Wesley Chan, Philip Wang, Ted Fu, Lana McKissack, Cathy Nguyen, Aj Rafael, David Choi, YOMYOMF, ISAtv, and all the rest). Their channels/videos saved me from the almost-boring April! They're all friends and they're random! I know I can be a great asset to them (sellf-alleged alert again)!

Lei, Jenine and I during Jenine's 18th birthday
Anyway, I've got dance classes! Will make another post soonest about the usual problem--weight! 
Just decided I'll go with mom tomorrow at Guimaras since there's no taebo every weekends! BUMMER! I deserve a CHAPERON AWARD! Jenine Trivilegio can testify to this! hahahaha!

I think I've written a lot so far. Hope you find this anti-boring then you'll smile and you'll sleep with it. You won't forget you'll bookmark this and will wait for my next post then will tell your friends then your friends will do the same that they'll tell their friends and the telling with go on that this will be a great hit in a positive way and then this will be known internationally then finally this will be viral, a sensation then boom, you'll never forget me! hahaha! Okay, I was trying to exaggerate but I guess I failed! TWO WORD: OH WELL! (if you count Oh as a word and not an action/breathing)

-'Tis all for now!
Jas


Comments