stubborn forever

if you know the real me then you know that I am naturally stubborn...I am a coach potato. It's my concern for others that changes everything.
oh gad. if given a day or even months perhaps, i can just sit all day, watch tv and eat and eat.
I LIKE NOT DOING ANYTHING.
battling this nature of mine, i eventually learned to control but not have mastered. there are times when the demands are so high like hell weeks that this side of mine just says sleeeeeeep.
i used to love sleeping a lot that is until my dreams became predictions.
when i was in highschool, i dreamed of who would die next or what happens days after and they are so concrete. it continued 'til the first parts of college.
i think i was a psychic then.
i can also predict of when i will go to the airport next.
it's like this, it started november three years ago, when the whole family was about to go to Tagaytay for ate cherry and tito errik's wedding. i closed my eyes in the van going to the airport. the skin on my arms raised as i envision the next time i will be passing the roads to the airport again. it was for another family adventure.
months later, we went to subic. same thing happened and eventually for every three months or less, i get to go to different places.
this psychic side of mine stopped when going to airports became a solo flight for me.

anyway, today, no, yesterday i should have started with the review of related literature but up to now, zero progress haha
i stopped drinking coffee two weeks ago because of hyper acidity and low red blood cells, but days ago i came back. i am so unproductive without coffee. yes, i just drank coffee. happy me.

moving on, ryan higa with kihonglee and david choi are now here in the philippines. now, if you know me also, i am a huge youtube fan. i did not come to the clickplay fanfest because i had exams and i think i've been spending too much already. i will be going to davao on december and surf and fly an open cockpit in mati. yehey

now, wong fu will also be here on december 9. i am not sure if the movie only or them with the movie but the point is, a part of them will be here. i can go considering the finances but i cannot because finals week. i am soooooooooo sad. disappointed with the sched and the constraints.

i just wish the jubilee project will come to the philippines when I'm available and the gods are on my favor. you see, youtube inspired me to be a better person, help others and continue being creative.

i also wish buzzfeed violet will go here. huhuhuhu

anyway, i should be productive now but aaaaaaaah. i do not know

i spent the whole weekend watching kalyeserye/aldub and sleeping and sleeping. i tried to look for side of the aldub that i do not like but can't hardly. i will make a review soon and i know some people will hate me hahaha.

go to go...for real.
 oh yes, i will effin work so hard and earn a lot so that breakfast at sofitel will be regular for me hahaha

soon to be you documentar/research engineer host as well

-jas

Comments