OUT

I have been out lately together with Kea and Andie. I initially planned to stay at home this week but you can never go wrong with your best buddies! Every summer we make it a point to see each other and chill 'til we get tired chilling hahaha Sleepover's are usually the bomb and our sleepovers are not like the usual. We do so random stuff during sleepovers. Sleepovers take place in different houses but usually at Andie's and we cleaned the place and it was really really fun! A lot happened but the point is, it's fun, really!
Kea and I also went to watch La Salle St. Benilde vs. San Agustin game. It was really unplanned and we went in for free. The timing was perfect! Fresh from the sleepover and the table for tickets were already gone but the last game was just about to start!
Some of our high school classmates played in San Ag's team and I misssssssssssss the basketball feels so much! Watching and cheering at the court side is so nostalgic! Kea and I didn't mind if we're the only ones cheering. One of the best parts is when Bryan, oh bry bry, went to us while they were preparing. The whole crowd probably saw it and I was so moved because he came over just to say Hi and I really miss his smiling face! They lost though. Went home DEAD TIRED!
Now, fresh from tennis first day and I suck! seriously, it's effin more difficult than integration! The coach said I was a fast leaner especially for the basic but in the end, in the court, I SUCK BIG TIME!
Supposedly it was for the four of us (andie, jade, kea and I) but in the end, kea overslept and Jade had a duty. It was fun and quite tiring and very hot! I REALLY SUCK! Btw, thank you tito boy(andie's dad) for the lessons!
We're planning to go swimming later then watch another basketball game but I feel so tired and it's so hot and quite dizzy. I am reconsidering.
Plans..unplanned...I super love my buddies. Kea and Andie are not the type who are so choosy! They would go with the flow and very down-to-earth. We are your cow girls plus I love them 'cause they have initiative! With them, everything's so casual and you gotta learn how to accept the little things! Little did I know that Kea and I are quite the same with our frustrations in yoga and our ideal body and our ways to lose weight and our love thoughts and a lot of things!
I will post pics as soon as possible. Still have daaaaaaaays to be OUT! :)

PICS ARE OUT! uploaded: may 1,2014
Our cleaning stations:
Jade's at the corner with condiments       The  main table for me               King's corner. She works fast!









Our dishwasher making us Iced tea       JABAR ni jade (wet ilok)            FOCUSED! Me then Jade


                                OUR DINNER! THE EPIC BATOK NGA BABOY by Jade! hahahaha


 Overcooked in the oven. way overcooked hahaha            Jade's reaction

Then we laugh. Then we panic. Then we laugh. hahahaha



 About to wrap everything up then BAM, everything fell. Cleaning up the mess while laughing!

 A great night with shots because Good girls are bad girls difficult to be caught! XD





King's failed groupie hahaha Look at our very random menu! xD

Comments