RESPONSIBILITIES

Last night, around quarter to 8pm, Raylyn and Cole went to our house. They said we will have a Youth Club meeting right at that moment. SO GAME! Bro and I went with them to tita chatt's house.
I must say, there is no formality. It's really quite casual. Youth club is a sinking ship but we're not giving up! I don't know why I'm involved anyway. I remember cursing those who joined youth club because I was such an introvert. Anyway, projects projects projects. Did and just passed the waiver forms to tita chat for tomorrow's outing but I think I won't go. Manang Jill's not here. Bro has work. Jade has a duty and well, I have another tennis practice tomorrow! SO FANNEH!
Before I cursed being so alone during summers but now, I have friends on call! :)
Anyway, i get excited with activities with Kea and Andie!!!
I must also remind myself to stay healthy! Last night, i drank half a cup of the blue tanduay something :-)) and ate chips. I don't want to get involve in something I know is temporary. I actually am not sure of what I want.
Also we went to Brianna's christening. I am not sure if it's really christening because i think they're protestants. Anyway, they have the biggest lechon and yummiest ever! Also, Ng/Doc Mm made this area full of sweets with DIY designs. It was heaven for me and I would like to congratulate myself for not eating chocolate! Also, in our family, we usually serve dirty ice cream as desserts care of tita poyen and with my initiative, I was the scooper. It was tiring and hot despite of the cold ice cream!
Gonna workout later and hoping things get on its way! :)

                                                       


                                                             I'm with the 78 kilos lechon!
                                 Tita In Poyen with Brianna       Brianna with parents (Nong Broger and Tita Josie)
Brianna with Lola Cande, Nong Broger, Tita Josie and Ng MM
 Ng/Doc Mm and her masterpiece, the sweet nirvana
The cupcakes, cake, souvenir and some candies.








Comments