I made it.

It's 1:16 am and just finished eating Meke with the youth club...at the first minute of easter, i ate meke! Yes! I thought i would be a bad girl but when i looked at the watch, FASTING IS OVER! :) still thinking I could have done better though. oh well.
CAPIZ
Anyway, for holy week, we went to Jamindan, Capiz! Our aunt and uncle's house was newly fixed after the typhoon Yolanda and we're so excited to see it since last time, it was very rest house-ish! 
The place now is newly cemented and seems like a resort. There's even a pool but it was not finish yet. It's not you typical house. It has a lot of floors and is located beneath the road. The ground floor starts on the usual first floor but is actually the highest floor! There's a lot of doors too! It seemed to be a maze! It's really nice plus i like the cold temperature at night! There's a lot of animals too! I swear, thought quite average, it really seemed like a mini resort!
ROADTRIP
But before going to Jamindan, we strolled around Capiz and even went to Roxas. Roxas used to have a mark on me since that's were blank used to live. Even on the way to Capiz, my twin sister, mother and aunt keep on mentioning him, sometimes even my nana! it irritates me because I know I have moved on..I want to..and then i thought so...later I will tell you why.
Also, lately I've been in chinese songs especially by Nicholas Teo!!! I really love the turtle song! So on the way to Capiz, I played which and the funny thing is, the first time my aunt mentioned blank, the song playing was HURT by Nicholas Teo :-)) Oh well...
Moving on. Our family got use to no-plan-roadtrip-then-where-are-we-going! it started last December when we planned to go to Subic only but ended also in Baguio and in Tagaytay and in different places! Imagine all the shorts we packed for subic (summer wear) then ended very cold in Baguio plus the hotel-hunt was epic! We almost thought of sleeping in the park! Good thing I have friends to search for some hotels! :)
So back to Capiz. The initial plan was just to buy some ingredients in the market but on the way, we also stopped by two churches and almost ate tinuom! 
The roxas market was the most wet market for me! it was somehow a good place for a seafood lover like me! I was amazed by the sizes of the sea creatures as well as its prices and variety! I was very at awe! Also, I asked mom to buy turtle food and shark food at the side of the market (firs time to taste)! Plus I got to be with my aunt and learn how to play prices with the vendors! It was FUN! This is the type of fun I like. The fun wherein you don't need to show off and level yourself with others and learn a lot of things! I even learned that some people call some sea creatures as girl, boy and even GAY! YES GAY! I just don't know how to differentiate though. hahaha! I really had fun and at the back of my mind, I wanted to stay at Roxas, just because of the seafood and then I thought, I COULD HAVE done it before but I LET GO. I just shrug off!
But the roadtrip did not stop there, we heard Robinsons just opened so we went there. Good thing, my brother is familiar with Roxas since he goes there every summer to teach basketball. It was quite empty and I even saw my first year chem lab teacher, sir sherwin! It was quite awkward though.
Then we were still not contented and we went to the beach area at this restaurant and it seems like many famous people ate there. They have pictures and autographs on the plates including the Pres.Noynoy Aquino.
It was my first time to got the Roxas seashore and I was surprised by the big waves! It was nice! I enjoyed it. Jade and I went to the beach area and took some pictures and went back to eat burger and I drank fresh buko juice. The area does not leave you with this sticky feeling like some beaches do. Then we finally went to Jamindan.
REALIZATIONS
It was Nana's birthday the next day. Jade and I made a family tree and placed it on a frame!
Over all, we ate a lot of seafood and generally a looooooooot of fooooood!
We swam for two days as well and I made lapses and proud to say it was the longest length of the pool with a depth of 9ft!
Jade and I also knew a lot of things about our family especially when it comes to relationships this is when I got confused! two night before we left, jade and I slept with our nana and mommy joy. I usually don't like to talk about love and all the moves but I had no choice. When I entered the room, they were already talking.
Nana mentioned something about the first and fading and coming back just like our tito who's getting married! The girl was his first love but the broke up. My tito had another girlfriend but they broke up too. In the end, it was my tito and his first love. I thought if it was applicable to me then nana said, just wait...no...just enjoy! So, that's what I am doing now. I don't mind any relationships! I just want those masculine arms and be fit! haha! But still, I don't want to be a hypocrite, it makes me think. Then I just think of Huaze Lei! hahahaha jk!
WEIGHT LOSS
Moving on, it's been more than 14 days since I started my workout and I can't seem to find any improvement! I even have this feeling that I am fatter now! I CRY! The only difference i SOMETIMES see is the my thighs being smaller! I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND BE FIT SO BAD but my diet kills it! DISCIPLINE JAS! I have this target! by my birthday or by June, I should be smaller!
Also, about my birthday, I DON'T HAVE PLANS! I just want to eat a CHOCOLATE CAKE! Yes, i've been stopping myself to eat chocolate til my birthday and I just ate a cookie yesterday! only 2-3 though! hahahaha! I was surprised and regret eating though!
EASTER EGG(YOUTH CLUB)
It's the first Easter without my elder sister and Jade is being a bunjing! I don't want to seem so introvert with the youth club and be inactive because the truth is, the YOUTH CLUB let me experience what BEING A TEENAGER IS! I am actually having fun with them! Yes, HOUSING is no regular neighborhood! Our teenagers know each other, well somehow, if you're not an introvert! I find it safe to stroll even at midnight and surprisingly tonight, after painting the eggs for Easter Sunday, my parents allowed me to go out with them! Years ago, I gout shouted by papa for just chatting with them OUTSIDE our house! Mama even gave me money to go out! We just ate at Teb's though. But just as I'm having fun, they thought of food trips while I cry of diet! The number of people who helped in painting grew! There are a lot of people whom I only knew by face but now, got to talk to them but I am still bad with names! They used to think that painting eggs needs to have a membership with the youth club but the truth is, there is no membership! We're just a -bunch of teenagers and after-teenagers enjoying each other's company!
ADVANCE
Now, I am left with the thought of June! For the first time, I am not bothering myself with my birthday! I used to want May to come so fast but now, I want to skip it and go to June! My relatives from the States and Dubai are coming home and I've get to fetch my newly born Egyptian cousin! She's so pretty! The problem is, I have one week in Makati, not knowing what to do!
at the end of the day, I am so GRATEFUL to GOD for EVERYTHING!

here are some pictures...
CAPTION: And just like the footprints, I know I have left something in this place.
This is one of the best pictures I have because I am a frustrated Yoga person. Taken at the Roxas seashore
                                                                                     

The shade at the house. It was very windy here
  During Nana's birthday!  
        My papa and mama   
Nana's seafood party!                                   





  we tried fishing catfish too! conquered touching and placing worms! It was difficult but we had a net! XD  



  The next pictures are me take by Jade. The last two, I was trying to cart wheel:
                                                     
                                                    

 The next pictures are of Jade's taken by me at the Roxas seashore:
















Mama at the restaurant's deck
Nana and her fresh buko juice!



                                              
 What we gave our parents as presents on their anniversary the day we left for Capiz.







Comments