this makes me really SAD

I've been having dreams and I'm not going to call them nightmares.
I've been having dreams about you.
The best thing about it is I've got to see you!
The worst things about it is, it's not true!
You don't know how much I really wanted to see you! Looking at you, just even a picture in reality lifts a tiny  spirit in me.
I AM VERY SAD every time I dream of you! Trust me, I don't control it. Unless, if you still TRUST ME!
I really wanted to blog about this because I needed an outlet! I don't care if you or anyone in the cruel world can see this! I just have to! I'm killing myself if I won't.

I meant what I said before. I left you because I don't want to drag you in my miserable life but the truth is, you're the one who placed colors in my life. I was too caught off thinking my life's MISERABLE but actually it WAS, not IS! I was probably too selfish! You kept on fighting for us. I failed to do the same! I really wanted to be a successful, achieving all my dreams but I forgot the one person who boosts my self-esteem like nobody has ever done. And just like any chick flick, I have probably chosen my far off dreams than you. And now what's left is still me, hoping I still get that dream to be true!

I AM SO KILLING MYSELF ONCE I READ THIS IN THE FUTURE! URGH!
I know, or am I just too pessimistic, that everything can't be what it was anymore for I AM NO LONGER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! Tanan nga natabo since college sa imo, ga haplak sa chura, full of regrets! linchugas, regret regret regret but I have to LIVE WITH IT! and without you, I OFTEN COMPARE MYSELF TO OTHERS. I am way depressed but shetballs, I HAVE TO LIVE!

A lot of people said that they're proud of me now, doing a lot of good deeds and going back to art but I am still eager to do some more because you haven't noticed me but knowing you, the PAST YOU, probably you noticed me, you JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

It's been years and I AM REALLY TRYING TO MOVE ON! I THOUGHT I DID! I FOOLED MYSELF! URGH! TAK-AN KO!
I don't know what I want but if I'm evil, I would probably say STAY SINGLE! haha! Just see me happy and REGRET too but you have no right to REGRET! You have always been so GOOD to me! You gave me all the love but I gave you GOODBYE!
but don't get me wrong, I've been HAPPY TOO. It's just not the same genuine smile anymore.

I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.
I MISS YOU.
YOU WON'T KNOW.
THINGS CHANGED.
THE CHANE WILL GO ON.
I JUST HOPE WE'RE NOT SO MUCH AS STRANGERS TO EACH OTHER.
THIS IS MY BAD SIDE.
I MISS YOU AGAIN.
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN.
THIS MAKES ME SAD. REAL SAD.
thinking of you before makes me happy because I had you.
thinking of you now makes me this because I lost you.


NOTE: I never thought of making this. NOT MY  IDEAL POST EITHER

Comments