INTRODUCTION


I realized I haven't really introduced myself. I know it's not too late!
It's my vanity time!
I am not usually like this!
This is for you to understand the posts better!
I am not going to spoil a lot or else I might get kidnapped! ha ha! JK
I am Jasmine "Jas" May G.de Leon. I have a twin by the name of Jardene "Jade" de Leon. Our elder sister is manang Jill and sometimes we call her  achi Jill followed by our brother, brother Jack then us!
I have been blogging since then but my posts were so dramatic I deleted four blogs already! haha!
I am Indecesive and I no longer want to talk about me! kidding!
I love free-writing even though the only reader is myself! ha ha! I used to have a diary and a mini magazine but they're full and I can't find the ideal notebooks. Yes, I AM VERY CHOOSY with my notebooks. When buying I really have to feel the paper and the design and envision myself with the notebook! HAHA!
I am taking up Chemical engineering but a very avid youtuber! I love the Asian-American community despite the racism and discrimination! I learn a lot from youtube...good stuff!
I am boring you now.
Just want to tell you that the upcoming to articles make me very excited! I have this idea for this sem break and I wish to make it a short film! Oh well!

Comments