NO TO I wish to write this.

The "I wish to write this" article is simply about how I wish to write an article and you reading it which makes the wish come true but the revelation is at the end! Too lazy to write it because I wanted it to be long so that people would wonder. I want to create different scenarios in the reader's head but then again it's long and I am unispired to do it so here's the last article. I call it THE BUCKET LIST.

As you observe, I am not writing the exact article because I haven't written it and I want it to be a short film! It is more dramatic when this is a short film but I tell you, not all articles are great movies and the otherwise too!

Back to the bucket list.

It would start with this guy
(NOTE: I don't know this guy. just searched handsome guy in google and he somehow fits the ideal one.)
He's holding a list. The usual bucket list. He rides an airplane and goes to different places! He checks everything in the bucket list and every time he does, there appears three yellow butterflies. He returns back home with one unchecked.
Back home, he lifts a picture frame and brought his dog to the cemetery. There, he goes to a specific place. Takes a picture there with the dog and the picture frame. He check the last box "to have a family of my own"
He closes the list and there write "girl's name' bucket list". Then everything flashbacks. His girlfriend died because (the initial plan was because of a cervical cancer but now with what's happening...) of the monster typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda).
The girl may be this
(NOTE: I also do not know her. just searched beautiful girl in google and she somehow fits the ideal one.)

The idea of the story is that: The girl died and instead of grieving, the boyfriend decides to do his girlfriend's bucket list because the girl has been talking back then to finish the bucket list with him. The good thing here is that the guy had to travel in the exact places because the guy is actually smart and is invited to different seminars! The three yellow butterflies represent the presence of the girl. This just somehow shows that TRUE LOVE IS FOREVER!

watcha think?

Comments