too busy FOR summer

Seems like my workout paid off a little! YEHEY! but now, my workout is not consistent, perhaps for this week ONLY, well, HOPEFULLY! Hanging out with cousins lately. he he he. AND I have a new dream! I shall spill it soon :-)
Oh yeah! This is more like it! ha ha ha
My mother assigned us (my twin and I) as tour guides to our cousins in GUIMARAS! I'm familiar with the place but not enough to be a tour guide! ha ha ha! It was FUN though! Things are better unplanned! We went to places in an island we all are somehow aliens to! But with the use of some courage and asking, we DID IT! YEHEY! Plus, mega ultra super duper plus, I saw TWO CUTE GUYS! (squeals) Jascy has a new crush! ho ho ho! kidding! at least, my eyes are contented!

One thing that's bittersweet about going places is WAKING UP EARLY and here we go again! Shall wake up early to travel tomorrow! AYEEEE!
It's gonna be fun! TRAVELLING!

Note: as a part of my sacrifice, I shall say no to internet until MONDAY! :-) Plus, I already deactivated my account and I shall reactivate it after a month or so.

This is all for now.
-7j

Comments