Random


I just feel like blogging! ha ha ha!
THIS IS OH SO RANDOM!
Don't you know soft drink is a factor of women's death? just read it in yahoo.com! ha ha ha!
Saw this picture from www.wehearit.com and I just want to share it with you
it seems simple but i know it's difficult.
For the past week, I'm having a difficult of sleeping! I lay on my bed then I'll be asleep after two to three hours! So now, I'm sleeping early! I don't want tiny volcanoes on my face anymore! Plus, I want an early exercise!
I was searching what to wear this afternoon and I saw my skinny jeans! I never liked wearing it since it makes my thighs look bigger but when I tried it lo and behold! It's quite loose! Thus, I changed wardrobe because boots don't look good with loose jeans! HA HA HA! Je did say i loss weight but I AM STILL NOT CONTENTED! Still exercising but I think I'll give an extra PUSH! ha ha ha!
This motivates me!
Jascy has a problem! I was searching for my glasses since it has its new case then I realized, BUMMER! I PROBABLY left it at lola's house! Hope I can get it back! :-)

This is all for now.
-7j

Comments