NEW BEGINNING!

This is my second post for the day but my previous post is for yesterday but brown occurred.

Yesterday, Je and I went shopping and I went home very tired! It was three hours of non-stop walking thus, i consider it as a workout! ha ha ha! Went home with a memory card reader and other stuffs I can't remember! It's always nice to catch up with a high school TRUE FRIEND! You'll never have the same laugh with them!I don't have any picture of the whole thing though! :-(

On the other hand, I started exercising in the morning this morning! ha ha ha! 10-13kms on the machine! Oh yeah! VERY TIRING! And yes, I slept early last night! Feels great! Plus, I saw my glasses! I called "pihak" (lola and lolo's house which is now occupied by my aunt and her family) and found out it was indeed there so i biked my way to it! RUNNING in the morning and BIKING in the afternoon!

Another thing, I saw a picture of toddler bro care of ng ina in facebook! Then I remembered I have the family picture of which! It was taken when we were 3-5 years old! One of the best pictures ever! I also posted it in facebook and twitter! SO CUTE

Upper row (L-R) Mama and Papa
Lower row (L-R) Jade, me, Bro, Achi Jill
We truly define ourselves in the picture. Jade the emo/introvert (i guess. hahaha),me who has always been the smiling face, bro the naughty one and achi jill with her "don't mess with me" look.

I'll probably blog again tomorrow :-)

This is all for now.
-7j

Comments