UNGRATEFUL

"When I was in college, SOTECH thought that I was not good enough to become a leader..."

This line will be included in my speech in the years to come as I prove several people that they have MISJUDGED my accomplishments! Do not get me wrong! I do not want to compare and people have reasons for what they deserve but this time, I think it has gone far too long.

I do not know where I lacked. I do not know why. I know it was just a bonus. I was not expecting something like that throughout my service years. I love to serve people and be a leader. I may just have EXPECTED so much to become a recipient but THIS IS QUITE UNREASONABLE for me.

I am SAD. I am DISAPPOINTED. I am FRUSTRATED. I am ANGRY because the school I have always been grateful of IS NOT GRATEFUL OF WHAT I HAVE DONE! I JUST DO NOT KNOW! I know a true leader never minds the credit or award but this award is SO PRECIOUS FOR ME because of how much I loveD SOTECH and public service wherein just ONCE...JUST ONCE in my lifetime I get to be ACKNOWLEDGED! NEVER IN MY LEADERSHIP YEARS HAVE I EVER BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED and what hurts the most is I want my NANA to be happier! I want her to go up the stage for a second time! THAT AWARD was supposedly not only for me but also to prove my LOLO in heaven that I have done so much and how much he has inspired me to be a LEADER!

If SOTECH thinks that I am not good enough to be a LEADER then FUCK THEM! A lot of your constituents know how much I have offered myself for SOTECH! I will graduate with so much grudge for SOTECH because for the first time in my life NEVER HAVE I FELT SO TAKEN FOR GRANTED!

To my "opponent", I am happy for you but I can never be truly 100% happy for you. I have no grudge against you because you just did your part. Congratulations!

I AM BEYOND SAD FOR WHAT SOTECH DID TO ME! I WAS WRONG BEING GRATEFUL!

Comments