real ending.

College graduation will be far different from my highschool graduation!

I still compare Ateneo from UP.
When I was a college freshman, I preferred Ateneo but within my college years, I learned to love UP but now that things will about to end, I am moving towards my Jesuit roots.

I am thankful for UP for ways it has honed me but I will never be grateful of how much it let me felt so taken for granted by people and by organizations. I am forever blessed and grateful for my ATENEO roots without it, I will not have the character and attitude to deal with the judgments of UP.

Tomorrow is graduation and I CAN NOT WAIT TO END EVERYTHING and NOT SEE EVERYBODY! Let's get this done and over with it.

Now, I just want to watch a movie, workout, somehow fix my things but I am not excited for graduation. I have no reason to be excited.

I just pray to pass the Chemical Engineering Board Exam this November.


Comments