MY TIME

WOW. Seems like I've been doing a lot lately...daming time.

Honestly, this post is should be about me saying goodbye to the millenial me, but we'll see.

Dear blog,

Me asking permission to you to have a temporarily farewell seems to be a stupid idea. We are never clingy in the first place. We can go on ignoring each other for months and even a year (one time) and still be the best of best listeners. Funny how I regard you as a person. Anyhow, you've been a great comrade! You have done so many good things to me I never expected than people whom I have met along the way.
I am still a mess blog but I am working on. I will keep working on it.
It took me months, year probably to get a hold of myself. I am still in the process of understanding myself and I know this process is fackin eternity. SUPERSTAR
Anyway, I am so much blessed to have very supportive family members and friends. I am so much blessed to be given so many time to enter people's lives and theirs to mine. I am so much blessed for all the opportunities God has given me...ADVENTURE.
I do not know exactly why I have to leave my accounts. I just have this feeling I have to. No, I am not deactivating, I find no reason for that.
Blog, i am not fine but I am okay. that's enough...for now. I am not sad. I just OVERTHINK...A LOT!
Right now, I am waiting for my parents to come home and I will attend mass and after that, I want my life to planned like I thought it was when I was in high school. I thought everything was settled for me, that I am one of those fortunates to have their life in a directed path (no one's path is ever straight)...but there is never a directed path. screwed.
I am no writer. I am no philosopher. I am no inspirational speaker....I am no superstar.
Gad, I do not even know if I want to know what I must know.
see how confusing I can be when the other side of me says there is nothing to be confused about. Gad, now I think I am bipolar or multiple personality disorder. OH gad. fack.
Part of me says that I am an overthinker and exaggerator and get a hold of myself.
fack.

I want cake. I dunno why I am saying this but I just want cake. chocolate cake.
ok bye

Comments