Change is inevitable

Only had breakfast and no lunch but trust me, seems like breakfast included dinner the next day! ha ha ha!
Also, I'm reading a book! 2012 has definitely changed me! I QUITE love reading books already but it disappoints me when I still need a dictionary to look up for words!

So I was being a coach potato 'til 1 pm! Jade arrived and brought oolong tea! My sisters and I are addicted to oolong! Then it gave me the drive to workout! Sadly, I wasn't able to reach 5kms! Only abou 4 something but shall continue later until I reach 10 kms then hello Zumba! Zumba's a lot of fun and very very very very tiring! I'm expecting to lose 5 kgs or 10 pounds by this month or the next month! HELP ME LORD! :-)
Yes, I am obsessed of losing weight since high school and sometimes I lose a lot then gain a whole lot more! It started when MG, Jade and I had a summer workshop at Ateneo de Manila University when we were in 3rd year high school! I think I gained 15 kgs by that time! Fat fat child! :-/

To make things more interesting, let's talk about crushes! Oh yeah, I no longer want one after the BD party and it just FRUSTRATES me therefore I conclude I am crazy! ha ha ha! But still, hello Greyson Chance and Nick Jonas! :-))

One more thing, 2nd year, 1st sem grades are being posted and I have no plans of seeing them...yet! Made a promise that I'll check them on the 19th, the day before we leave and also will not use facebook 'til then :-)

Oh yeah! Still sick and cen't tell if I can go to the Masskara festival :-(
No pictures for now. Bye
-7j

Comments