I do believe dot dot dot

(Comments are appreciated!) :-)

Here's the promise I made (that I will post le post)! See, not all promises are meant to be broken! I am a living example of which ha ha ha! Kidding!
One more random thing, I hate lies. Used to be a GREAT story maker but now I super duper ultra mega hate lies! Probably this is influenced by the current book I'm into.

Anyhow, here...about NATIONALISM! Swear, I WON'T BORE YOU!
I'll try to be as cherry on top as possible but this post's worth is not dependent on the society, just to be clear!

Let me start with my dream and by that I mean what I see myself in the future...before this realization about NATIONALISM. (see the use of past tense)
I wanted to work in HOLLYWOOD! Beverly Hills was calling my name as a SCRIPT WRITER. See, I did not want to be an engineer! I wanted to be the brains of the movies' success! Then when it comes to the physical appearance, I would undergo a major transformation and be somehow Barbie, just more natural! (You are free to imagine) Then I would meet a superstar, probably a pop singer like the Jonas Brothers or a great actor! Then things would be whoopsy-doo like the past television show THE HILLS or 90210!

All these, I BLAME MEDIA! I was BRAINWASHED! I was MONOPOLIZED (this is the part where you either feel my pain but never pity!) ha ha ha

Anyway, then just this semestral break, Jade and I together with our aunt went somewhere!
We were the foreigners. We were aliens!
Stepped on their ground and you see eyes staring at you! Just imagine those investigation scene intriguing your whole system! By that time I'd rather prefer comfort over fashion but it seems like I was in a different page with those "citizens" since again we're the foreigners! Those piece of cloth don't tell nor SOMEHOW represent your true being! I mean, wadafudge! You (plural) are just insecure boitches! This, that, those may seem out of place but who knows when they'll be the new trend! I mean, those wrinkled lose shirt and skinny jeans may be the next season's "IN". PEOPLE! Psh! Always remember, YOUR SELF WORTH IS NOT DEPENDENT ON OTHERS and a COVER IS ONLY A HARDBOUND SHOIT!

Went downtown. Hello people of different races! *cricket sound* I say EFF YOU! They'll cut in the line while with the other foreigners, they won't! You are served last in a restaurant! They speed up and care less when asking questions, and they won't treat you as visitors! Note: This is NOT IN GENERAL! Some are quite the opposite!

Yes, even between Asians, there is RACIAL DISCRIMINATION! RACISM!
We Filipinos are ALL OVER the world not only because we need too but THEY NEED US! We are great people! We are so versatile! Probably, all POSITIVE terms but there's a snitch! This is how I connected why our country is a SLOW COUNTRY! We Filipinos, have the tendency to be SELFISH no matter how family-oriented we are! We don't open our FAMILY to our COUNTRY MEN (kapwa Filipino)! We remain and enclosed the term FAMILY to those with the same surnames ONLY! Imagine at a thunderstorm, some would stampede for noodles to give it to their family without thinking that other families might be worst! We/Some/Most would start to really care when Gawad Kalinga or TV Patrol has done their job to which. That's number one! Number two: We do know that many countries are UNDERESTIMATING us because of our government's showmanship! PATHETIC! Not all are really PUBLIC SERVANTS as reasoned out by number one! Anyway,back to the underestimation! We know that and what do we do? WE BELIEVE THEM! WE DON'T PROVE THEM WRONG that is for the exception of others I guess! Anyway, because of this, we don't have true identity! Look at some of US! We appreciate other countries' product more than ours! I'm not saying it's terrible but we should think of our identity too! Like for example in my USED TO BE situation: I though leaving the country and work for others was such a BIG GOOD THING but no! OFWs would kill to go back here! They say HOME is where you heart is and is really not so good thing leaving your heart for some kidney or liver! It is not RAD! And visiting other countries??? Well, probably have second thoughts! Whatever happened to "tangkilikin ang sariling atin."?!

By the way, while away, I saw in the new that the PHILIPPINES was described as one of the lames ducks in Southeast Asia but has now one of the fastest growing economy!!! That's good news!

I know some would say "How dare she write about these things?! She does not even know how to speak fluent Tagalog and her things lack the "Made in Philippines" label plus she wants to work in the US!"

My answer: " YOU STALKERS!!!!"

hahahaha! Kidding not that but...

:"OH YEAH! Haven't registered for the next election too! But hey I AM AWARE and that about TAGALOG, I REGRET! I wish to be fluent about my mother language and EFF YOU, I have plans for voting...not now. It's planned on April plus I thought, I may choose a wrong person and end up with more evil plans! I was too afraid of the responsibilities of my possible decisions!And um, things, Sorry, they are given...well, probably not all but trust me, our family is somehow practicing this! And no more outside countries!"

But still, I am open to my dream. I will face it with humility!

I DO BELIEVE then that the Republic of the Philippines will be a progressive country since EVERYTHING IS A WORKING PROGRESS! See, USA and China??? We'll be there too and even BETTER! So long blonde, slender, tall definition of Beauty, hello to a more to die for FILIPINA/O beauties!!!
I do believe that we'll have our time to SHINE THE BRIGHTEST!

I'll end my post here. It is quite long and I am sleepy! Just please give comments if you have. It would really help! Will edit this post tomorrow :-)
But for now, here's a music video which is OBVIOUSLY related to the topic! Enjoy!
'Tis all for now!



Comments