too many to mention

The title says it all! TEEHEE!

First thing's first! Our chemistry 28 laboratory class had a check-up for the apparatus in the locker and beakers were missing. We searched for them and one of my classmates, opened this locker which did not have a lock! Take a look of what's inside!


This indeed brought a lot of laughter! What's nice about our generation is we make great jokes of problems but there's  a sparkle of being serious. Sarcasm you may say TEEHEE! I am not posting this to make fun but instead there's quite a disappointment which is somehow analogous to trust. I do wish they'll find those stuff! ^_^

One more thing, had volleyball PE! I did practice my back set yesterday because I don't want to let the team down...HOW SWEET OF ME! TEHEE! I like my team, I mean since beginner's class, I've always liked the team I belong!  SO yeah, we scored good enough in the practical! KUDOS for us! Then there was a game! Wasn't  expecting which but the best part is:  first time in college history, Jascy's punch made a point! Yehey! I can tell Ma'am Amy's happy for me! Btw, she's my first coach in first year high school at Ateneo and also favorite coach! And yeah, I really don't know why I started playing volleyball. Perhaps because I am the only one in the family who has no sport and wants to make her lolo proud! :-)) But don't get me wrong, volleyball is not my first love.  Badminton winner in grade school right here! Hahaha! Then swimmer then a little basketball! In the end...volleyball! Still an AMATEUR! Oh well

Anyway, I'm not using my laptop nor anyone's laptop! For almost a year, hello there desktop! ha ha ha! 

One more more thing! ha ha ha! You should really watch NIGAHIGA in youtube! 

I know I did say TOO MANY but too much sharing can lead to abduction! ha ha ha!

'Tis all for now
-7j

Comments