HORMONES

Ever since I somehow forgot my blog lots of things happened!
So not in the mood to study for my exams yet! Maybe a little later.
Just minutes ago, I lost the chance of being a speaker again! a performer somehow! URGH! Could have been the talent for a broadcasting production but fadge, I have majors to tackle! O.o Oh well! But one thing's bugging me, UNTIL WHEN SHALL I SACRIFICE WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT?! Oh well again! :-)

On the other hand, about the "lots of things": first, the sleepover at Andie's last summer and Sarah G's concert last July!

More than 18 years of prophesied  sisterhood, Andie, my twin Jade and I finally had a sleepover at Andie! Can't really remember how Andie and I met but we were classmates and by prophesied, I mean tita karen (andie's mom) is mother's doctor when we were in mother's tummy! :-D

Unlike any other sleepover we made a lot of childish stuffs! Made smores and mascots and music video and we made our youtube channel as the sleepoverers! HA HA HA!

Also last July, achi Jill and I went to Manila to watch Sarah G's concert. went there at around 7am then went home 4am the next day! EXACTLY NO SLEEP! It was worth it! TEEHEE!



The opening number was SUPERB
Talk about the lighting!
Oh yeah! Andie and I saw each other in Makati too! It was her birthday the next day!

The smorse!!!
Trying to imitate the HANGOVER picture
This is really RANDOM literally!

Yeah! Who cares right?! As chess addicts, Jade and Dee even played at sm!


Spongebob!
I tell you! We never left grade school! ha ha


Everything just seems so fast! That's life! We get fucked but still deal with it!
Now, off to my usual weekend routine! :-)

-7j

Comments