the START


Welcome to my THIRD blog! that’s right, it’s my third blog! The first two, I deleted them for some IMMATURE reasons.
Don’t expect too much in this blog. Just a NORMAL blog with no EFFECTS much…or not yet?
Let me first explain to you why it’s NO EASY WAY. Simple, that’s life! And why jasjasjasjasjasjasjas (jas seven times) ? Because in seven years I shall have already achieved all my dreams!
I don’t want to bore you with too much letters. It seems to be, a blog is better when it’s full of pictures and some explanation.
TO start off, here: 
BANNED from facebook but still hello twitter! Don’t get me wrong, facebook’s helpful too but TOO MUCH drama. It’s no longer about people! It increases one’s VANITY !  Facebook, the place of ISSUES! Yes, this is I trying to be a celebrity who only has a twitter account!
IF only I can get out of that facebook group without implying I'm rude. hahaha. I really find twitter PEACEFUL yet FUNNY.

This is all for now. Moi is hungry from my workout. Ciao 
-7j

Comments