BREAKING THE RULES


Since it’s an old episode of NEW GIRL and there’s nothing else good to watch I figured: “Why not blog? It’s better than being the average.” I know, one post per day, but what the heck, the more, the merrier!
My body still hurts especially my “ABS-in-the –making”, hamstrings,  and “triceps/biceps” but still I am not giving up in this CHALLENGE! Therefore, I made a list of why I HATE MY BODY right now and why I am so DETERMINED:
from the word "FATSO" you'll know where I edited the picture :-) BTW, just click to enlarge the picture :-)
Here's another thing:
PEOPLE may be FAT but they also have FEELINGS


On the other hand, I am so thrilled! My elder sister, Jill, mentioned me in twitter that she bought something from MINT for ME and she even uploaded the pic of the bag but I am not sure if she's joking (either it's only a bag she took or there is indeed something in it). HA HA HA HA. Oh well, it's THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!.

This is all for now.
-7J


Comments