FIRST 12 hours


Time check: it’s quarter to 1pm.
Now updating my blog and…and STARTED READING A BOOK! A non-academic book! I’M READING A NOVEL: Ordinary People by Judith (I forgot her last name). Why so proud? Simple, the thickest non-academic book I’ve read continuously is “Sweet Valley High” which was two years ago and I used to finish one book in one week!!! It was such a very girly-high school drama book but now, the book I’m reading is more on reality. I want to finish it in two days and I think I CAN.
Here’s the picture of the book:


Now, yesterday night, my twin and I watched a movie, NEVER LET ME GO! I am not confident for others to watch it but it did stick in my mind thought. The plot’s different, in fact, way different than the other movies!
It's all about raising children and brainwashing them in order to donate their organs!!! They are up to 3-4 donations!!!

The bike-thingy machine, my shoes, shorts, jersey shirt, waist trimmer, biceps/triceps enhancer and my routine on a paper. MUST FOLLOW

One more thing: Whoever found my cellular phone, please return it. (This is no surprise, I often misplace it for weeks but it still returns.)
This is all for now
-7j

Comments