Changes in life

I used to be healthy. Very healthy. I can sprint, join marathon, go to the gym, be the young me. But it has been a week since my blood pressure shoot up. I am beyond grateful for the Lord for giving me the chance to be normal again but with this being normal, my anxiety and being overthinker is tested. Sleeping became a challenge for me. I remember in college I was afraid of sleeping because of the dreams I had but now I crave for sleep but whenever I do I can not. I think there are underlying factors like the being at home environment and I honestly miss home so much. I miss home every minute. I just honestly wish I can fly home now. As human beings we always look forward to the "normal" or in science homeostasis, the way the world balances itself. But in order to reach that there are rocky roads. I honestly need a schedule. A schedule I know I can follow and maintain and not the superficial one. Honestly, my master's has a lot of tasks left for me. I also need my glasses.
I also miss my Mark Gil so much. I miss everything about him. Oh how I wish I can just hug him. This is a challenge, a princess warrior must overcome! One day at a time to being normal!
Fighting!


Also, Happy Birthday, Dada! I miss you!

Comments