Disappointed self

I have always been the obedient student but just earlier I was reprimanded for being noisy in class. Talking unnecessary stuff to seat mates. I felt disappointed with myself. I don't mean to disrespect. I thought of a research topic and wanted to share it. It was untimely. Now, as a PhD in overthinking, I get to be stagnant. I planned on solving 241 problems and practicing 204 programming. I sent a text to Mark for comfort but he is at work and I feel so sad. I want to go home to Iloilo and go back to the industry. This day has been very bad. I just hope tomorrow gets better.

Sigh.


Lately, I just feel very disappointed with myself. I keep on thinking "tani wala na lng ko nag resign URSUMCO. Life was so much simpler there. I get to be who I want to be na wala pressure from anyone. Indi ko ni gusto ang materialistic life nga ni." Feel ko mejo naging too ambitious ko for a Master's Degree. Kung ara ko sa URSUMCO dako na na save ko and may emotional and mental stability. It will be almost a year and I keep on missing URSUMCO. Gna question ko kung worth it mn gd ko bla sa masters. Kung may kakayahan gd mn ko bla for masters.

Comments