the july 30

So grateful of July 30, 2017! After being a loser at work, I got the chance to be reunited with my fellow ilonggos from ADI-SMCS! It was a fun reunion! It was headed by sir buen as we also celebrate the farewell of the old campus. We saw nong jb torres and zairre baccay first. The four of us with kuya geof went. Then we saw sir buen. Sir buen mentioned the Go’s were going. At first I was fine with it like the usual reaction. Then we saw them. Oh gosh my secret highschool crush returned! I kennot! All the conversations were quite awkward at first. Then there was a mass. At the end of the mass we saw nong Tyrone. My siblings and I were hesitant to join the bonding after mass because 1. We’re being thrifty 2. We thought it will be very awkward. Somehow things loosened up. Ng jill, kuya Geoff and bro did not go with us but it was fine because I sense a good communication between the one’s left. It ended to be a very fun conversation. We chat while waiting for sir buen. There were awkward silences but the type of awkward that everybody knows. Lol. Ng gelliane go is so much fun too! We went to a really nice Vietnamese restaurant nearby.
Really, the conversation was so unexpected! A lot of throwback and a lot of confessions! It just shows how much we miss ADI-SMCS. What was great also was that there was no generation gap. Everybody can relate to the stories. I expected it to be a quick eat and run but it ended to be a 2-3 hours conversation and we did not even stop while eating. The bonus part was I got to sit in front of 660. Haha. Like I kennot. Lol. Minnie kilig. We also talked about adulthood and how things have changed. It was sir buen who suggested we had to go because it was already 12. Only if there were no errands or hesitations after, we all could have went to binondo to eat more. Lol.
I really hope there is a part two of the bonding because it was the first time in months since I really laughed so hard and I got to see 660. Loljk but true. Hahahaha
Really grateful to get to spend time with them and know we are not alone in Makati.
REALLY. HOPING. FOR. A. PART. TWO.



Comments