this WAS.

well, this another post. a more lengthy one I guess.

I viewed my blog and found out that I owe an article about our Hong Kong trip over a year ago!
It's my second time there and I do not mind going back over and over again! There's still this other part of Hong Kong that I need to go! It does not seem to be a foreign land for me!
It was the best trip ever! Jade, achi jill and I did the intinerary! We get to enjoy everythiiiiiiiing! It was really fun! The type of story I want to keep for myself though.
I miss it so much!
Next stop is Bali, Indonesia and a backpacker trip! After the boards though! It has been like this!
My parents, they always go to places and they make sure we do too! And like my dad, who always go to seminars, presentations and so much more, there's nothing better than staying home!
I remember when I was in highschool, Jade, cousin BJ and I did not finish a school program because we had to go Bacolod for the Azkals.
I used to see airports as a big deal but now, I quite find them dirty.
Though I would love to go to Maldives, Mongolia, Russia, Norway, AUSTRALIA BONDI BEACH, PASADENA, CALIFORNIA soon!
I never like travelling. I like the idea that I get to experience different things though.
I don't like the part where I get to fix things but I like meeting people! I like eating different food! I remember sir Nilo, one of my internship bosses, persuading me that I am ideal for the company because I explore. I miss internship and sir Gary's up-collar! hahaha!

I haven't done so much yoga lately! I do think sometimes that I prioritize the wrong things! I forgot to prioritize HAPPINESS.

I am at the OVER THINKING stage again. sigh.

Just had CBC test this morning but I forgot to take the results! Hahaha!

Anyway, can not wait to hike with Andie on November and Dipolog trip with friends on December plus family reunion on December!
Semestral break on January may also mean going with the medical mission!
Also, I am waiting for our feeding program in Pototan!

I am gaining weight again because I am sad. I am not doing well in anything plus my two other siblings are not here! I just feel like my life has not been well.

I used to say that I am grateful that I have choices already like the PRE-GRADUATION job offer, and the BOARD EXAM accommodation but the truth is, I do not know if I will be an engineer someday! I know I am smart. There are just a lot of stupid and close-minded people! People who would rather have high grades than truly learn sickens me! Urgh! Enough of them! I know I am way better! Enough with the comparisons, Jas!
Anyway, I will really try to lose weigh again because I need endorphins!
Going back, instead of quitting, I would like to have a research talk show just like Jessica Soho! I remember my highschool friends and upperclassmen questioning why I took engineering when I am ideal for mass communications! Well, I am ASIAN! haha!


at the Hong Kong airport

when the train is all for you!

at the BEST DIMSUM restaurant. This is the part where dad ordered six bottled water which were VERY EXPENSIVE!

Comments