PARADIGM

Ugh. I. DON'T. KNOW. WHAT. TO. DO.

It has been months since I posted.
Writing will always been one of the best parts of me! It's where I feel inspirational though I have low vocabulary! I miss entering writing workshops so much and getting published!
Best accomplishment is being published in PANAY NEWS last 2011 where they alotted a special part for me. *taps self.

Moving on, A LOT THINGS have been happening lately. In general, GROWING UP happened. It's a sick process.

I don't even know why I named this post paradigm but one thing's for sure, I am tired of paradigm shift so let me present to you 25 things about me.

I know this is to cliche and I told myself I don't want to do things like this worst like LMS or TBH (Like My Status or To be Honest) posts. Ugh it sickens me! Anyway, since this is free writing, this is in no particular order whatsoever.
1. I am afraid of popping balloons and carousels.
2. I DO NOT LIKE travelling.
3. I DO love having different experiences.
4. I am a exotic food explorer.
5. I am a wanderer.
6. I want to have my own TALK SHOW like JESSICA SOHO soon.
7. I wan to be a PHILANTHROPIST.
8. I want to be an AMBASSADOR.
9. I have watched the top 20 chick flicks in google.
10. I don't want to be BASIC.
11. I love exploring my country. BATANES, CAMIGIUN, SURIGAO soon please!
12. I love water sports so so so much! I am a water baby. haha
13. I love dancing especially ballet!
14. I once dream having my own concert! I used to make tickets at home and give to my family and perform or at the back of our van.
15. I am the clingy sibling.
16. I have a SUPER SWEET TOOTH!
17. I AM NATURALLY STUBBORN!
18. I love SWIMMING more than VOLLEYBALL!
19. I am an OVER THINKER.
20. I love youtube! WONG FU x RYAN HIGA x BUZZFEED x LEENDA x so much more!
21. I love the internet!
22. I do wish I grew up speaking Tagalog or straight Ilonggo instead.
23. I am the only sibling not into the field of medicine!
24. I HATE HOSPITALS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am like my dad in a lot of ways!
25. I have the best family ever!

That's about it. At around number 15, it is actually difficult to think. hahaha!
I do hope I get to have more time to blog again soon. I miss this so much!

That's all for now! :)
-7j


Comments