INDECISIVE

In my last post I mentioned that some people need a special post but it was not a promise! YEHEY! Free from commitments!

Anyway, it's 1:13am of May 3, 2013 Friday! I am somehow obsessed with time! Today is the deadline of prom-posal by ISAtv but due to lack of characters and STILL NO VIDEO EDITOR, I backed out!

Our school ended its academic year last! Some schools already had their frst two-week vacation while we were still answering exams! By the start of my summer, I did nothing! Not literally nothing! I burnt the midnight oil watching TV, went to a lot of social networking sites and counted the days 'til April 22, the birthday of my favorite and only brother and the start of my dance class!

By then everything seemed fine! Dance class which included Latin (Jive, Sumba, Rumba and Chacha), Contemporary, Belly dancing and Hip Hop/ Street dance was a lot of fun! I did live up with "AGE DOES NOT MATTER " motto! hahahaha

Before I started this post I said I won't spill everything but I guess I was wrong! Gotta learn from my mistakes! 

Aside from going back to dancing (but I really wished it was ballet) I also went back to making crafts! Got inspired by the MAKE SHIFT of ISAtv in youtube! Wesley Chan, co-founder of Wong Fu productions is just a bonus to the package!

When I was in first year college, I told myself I would stop dancing and making crafts because I would focus on academics! I WAS WRONG AGAIN! I REGRET IT!

                                 
Two years gone by and I'm happy I still have the skills! I tried to remember the first craft I made and I thought of the tissue/trash can holder! I made it when I was 9 years old because I was very sick and tired of going back and forth to throw the tissue paper! It was colorful! It was made out of those NIPS boxes wherein they sell NIPS for a bunch and it was also made up of scotch tape and folder slides! Aside from that, I also made a colorful "swirl"! I'll check if I still have it! I think it was in second grade! Oh yeah! I also made a picture frame from popsicle sticks in second grade and a pen holder. It started as a project in school but I got the hang of it, my mom kept the frame for more than a year! As I write this post I realize I WAS AND STILL AM VERY CREATIVE! I should not have stopped!
This was made from my "extra-curricular" shirt! I never liked that shirt anyway!

The most recent I officially done making is a stylish shirt! The picture above. The first shirt I creatively massacred was when I was in sixth grade! It was ugly and I voluntarily threw it! It was a plain purple shirt but I placed blue glitter glue with a flower form on the upper right then  grass on the lower left! YUCK!

Last year I was into hairstyling/braiding and now my creativity goes beyond with DIY stuff!

One thing I've learned with this--TRUE love will find its WAY AGAIN!

Keep the passion burning! Never stop! Don't always think of the opportunity cost! Sometimes, it sucks being very practical! ENJOY LIFE!

'Tis all for now
-Jas

Comments