the 5 minute post

expect this to be full of words and no pictures but let's make a miracle happen!

told myself to blog yesterday night but i also made myself excuses for the wifi is just so tempting for face book! hahaha

mom just called now I'm down to three minutes left!!! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

exams everywhere and the ends do not justify the means...maybe not for now! hahahahaha!

As promised, hello there YumikoYamada, one of the sweetest and I really mean the sweeeeeeetest and down-to-earth lass I've ever met! teehee! I'll post more after this 5-minute challenge!

Anyway, hello RYEP! Rotary Youth Exchange Program! Quite excited but all the plans are still on water! Still, the thought of it as an open door excites me!

I so want to place pictures! hahahahaha! Oh well!

Got to MAJOR exams on TUESDAY and this weekend is INSUFFICIENT but still I've got time for leisure! Psych taught me I'm NORMAL! Bummer! hahahahaha!

anyway, last minute! Remember readers that things and I mean all things have REASON even though they're sometime UNREASONABLE! teehee

5 minutes up! I..thank you! :-))

'Tis all for now until i've got more time! *wink*
-7j

Comments