Jasmine May G. De Leon
July 26, 2016

Earlier at Coffe Bean I heard a group of people (three of them)  mentioning about polymers or at least that’s what I think.  Oh gosh my teeth now hurts from eating chocolates. Bear the pain, Jas!
  
It has been a while since I blogged. hay okay.

so now what. nothing really aside from the fact that I consistently got half of the items correct in every exam, nothing really. I mean, I have never finished the exams! Yes, both of them. I only finish around 30-40% of them which I am sure and the rest were lucky guesses not because I do not know but because I lack time. I need to strategize! I am the type of person who likes to take time so that I can fully understand and learn but I guess it is time to strategize! Sigh. this is stressing me out. I figure if my study area is like the one I have at home where Stephy always accompany me, then probably I could have gotten a higher score. OH WELL again. I can do this. I have no other option. 

Comments