Drafts

Logged in and saw three drafts!
Didn't remember making any posts! Then I viewed the drafts! They were all school works! Hahaha! So I decided to name this post DRAFTS simply because that's how I think! hahaha!

Anyway, I've been improving my yoga especially my headstands without the wall and hours ago I had communication class!
The next project is to talk about ourselves!
For the first time since I started, I am going to talk about YOGA! Well, not really yoga but how I cam from dancing to yoga!
So excited but nerve-wracking because even though it's easy to write about something you are passionate about, the pressure to make it the best is on the highest level!
Anyway, I don't know what to talk about! I thought I will make the outline here but I think it's not the time!
Anyway again, I am semi-excited to go back to HongKong! Semi because I eventually learned to control it and there's a protest in HongKong but I hope it will eventually be over!
The challenge is what to wear! I want to travel without regrets!
Also, weight loss challenge is on and I am more disciplined with what I eat now but I no longer mind the competition because as the competition ends, I don't want to be fat again!
I am going to lose weight, the less-stressful way I think I can and for real and permanently!
Also, mom told me I have $120 (USA) left after our first trip to HongKong two years ago! Though now, I have saved enough (excluding pasalubong) for taxes and challenge retribution, I don't want to rely on it! I want to save more! I am blessed I was a thrifty then!
Anyway, always be grateful! :) AMDG

Comments