drinking water

Drinking water...
Just a random thought.
I've been saying (writing) this a lot (or so I thought): “It's been a while since I last wrote...”
The latest posts were about summer or anything related to it but now, as school starts, I remember my summer way differently. Of course those precious moments happened but I figured, with those four months of summer I CHANGE A LOT!
First things first, I HAVE COMPLETELY MOVED ON! Moved on from my past and everything crucial or ugly about it and learned to treasure the better memories! I HAVE LOVED MYSELF MORE! I figured it was so dumb of me to think about him and even my family forgot about him but sometimes mentions him but the point is I AM DONE and I am done with anything related to boys in a romantic way (not a lesbo!) Of course I often as in OFTEN say a lot of men are handsome! I am just being honest but the inner truth is, they're only up to that! The sad thing about my life right now is, I don't have a long term crush! Used to be Yoshi (searches his last name) Sudarso but found out he's engaged! The only reason I had a crush on him was because I saw him in my dreams and I think it was the same time he proposed to his girlfriend! I didn't know he had a gf until I stalked him! I am done with Wesley Chan too but still crushing from time to time.
The reason why I'm making this post is because I used my mobile to check my twitter then thought of openning this blog as a viewer and thought “I don't want those travel posts for now. I want those random thoughts posts.” So here I am making one thinking my future self woulf read this and be satisfied! Now, I'm finding it creepy talking to my future self! HI FUTURE SELF! *creeeeeeepy* PLUS, I don't know when will I have time to make another post since school is starting.
Anyway, moving on with summer. Here are the things I didn't mentioned or actually happened after my last post.
I WENT TO MANILA just for a vacation and at the same time fetch my cousin Habiba (Now, I'm thinking of posting pics but my eyes are tired). It was a week or more. Plus jade had her OJT in Manila. Stayed at papa otep's condo and it's always a great time with them (papa otep, tita pen and kief plus manang jill stays there since she works there).
Last time I went to Manila, manang jill was looking for a job and we found the job fair at UP Diliman and found the company then by that time she was already working. Anyway, I just find it somehow cool. ONE OF THE BEST SUMMER HIGLIGHTS was we went TO PAGSANJAN FALLS! OH GOSH! I LOVE MY COUNTRY! SO MANY PLACES TO GO! It was a greaaaaaaaat summer! The falls was amazing and you have to go though the water rapid! SO COOOOOOL! I REALLY HAD FUN! At first we thought it was expensive but eventually figured it was waaaaaaaaay worth it! Manang didn't go with us, she was working. Anyway, to go to the falls, you must ride a small very sturdy boat and undergo the water rapid for one hour and the view was amazing and you'll pass by a lot of mini waterfalls! Everything was jaw-dropping! I am so happy I didn't bring a camera because I did not have one and I cherished and was one with the moment all throughout! I thought it ends with the water rapids but actually you have to use a balsa to go to the falls and below the falls was a perfect back massage! Hahaha! The water was magnificent! I JUST LOVE IT! Then we went to a halo-halo restaurant thinking Krist TV went there but actually didn't. Their chips were delicious! Then ended with a hot spring water park resort (where we slept overnight) where there is the giant slide but only opens during summer time wherein we were a week late hahaha! There were a lot of pools and they're all hot spring. We stayed for hours and ate at mang Inasal eating a lot since shed a lot in the hot spring! Hahaha! IT WAS THE MOST ADVENTUROUS PART OF SUMMER!
Had the urge to write this because I know I'll look back with so much enthusiasm *creeeeepy again *hahahaha
The next day, or so I thought, we met manang jill's suitor then kuya geof and his brother gab. Kuya geof was fun but seems like hindi kami talo ni gab (knowing he's the same age as us). It was just the five of us (Ng jill, jade, kuya geof, gab, and me). I always had this thought that Manila people look way more mature than their age and than the others in the province but are deep down immature. It was just a thought, so don't bother. We went to the clubhouse and I find kuya geof very romantic wherein we stayed around 6pm just to wait for the stars and the first question he asked us was “Ano ang pinaka romantic movie na gusto niyo?” I WAS SURPRISED! Not all men can do that esp. knowing you're “courting” the sister hahaha. BOY, THE RIDE WAS AWKWARD with the 20-year-old kids at the back. Haha -_- anyway, also kuya geof played passenger when we were near the condo. Kuya geof asked manang jill to court her when we were in the clubhouse and manang jill said yes when we arrived at the condo with thumbs up. Haha
The next day we fetched Habiba then went home the day after.
Iloilo bound.
Manang Jill was left in manila. She arrived over a weekend.
Reunions. Reunions. Reunions.
I miss my cousins Iza and Matt!
They were the best! The cousins I want who are not maarte and FULL OF SUBSTANCE!
I slept for a night at nana's with them and we had fun!
I learned a lot from them and we made a family tree! I was so impressed by their enthusiasm to make a family and know other family members because I thought knowing they grew up in the states, they might be ignorant of us here but no, I was completely wrong! I love my cousins!
On the last day before I left for manila again for a summit, we ate a restaurant with a band and family dinner was a blast! The vocalist was handsome so we sang with them, performed with them and had loads of fun!
This was actualy just a month after. I said goodbye to Iza and Matt but they didn't know they won't see me before their flight. Our flights to Manila were just a day difference but they had another family dinner after I left.
Back to Manila. I think I was a better version because I learned to act my age more and lose a little weight through stressful workout haha I DON'T LIKE WORKOUTS!
It was fun. Received a lot of pick up line from random people and special treatment. Felt like a girl! Hahaha.
The bummer side was ng Jill was sick. Had to roam around makati to find a medicine I don't effin have an idea about haha. Tita pen and papa otep were sick too plus Glenda typhoon visited! Btw, first time it had a brownout and we had to go to the lobby to charge! It was a great experience converting the lobby into an airport haha.
The day before I left Kuya Geof, Ng jill, Ana and val (interns at the same company) and me went to the clubhouse again! I thought manang said greenhills but actually greenfields -_- I missed the summit's trip to tagaytay to go with them. Since this is my blog, lemme tell you, BEING A FIFTH WHEEL IS NO FUN AND PURE EXHAUSTING! So the clubhouse was of no use because of Glenda so they figured to go to ponsol and go to a hotspring or something with a pool since val (btw is a french from paris) want to go swimming. Ana (from UP Diliman and I later found out we have mutual friends), Val, and I were 20 years old! Another awkward fact to remember! Haha! Anyway, when they were done swimming (Kuya geof and val) they drank tanduay and I'm not a drnker plus I feel so left out since the first second of meeting so I swam in the hot spring practicing my water handstands ALL BY MYSELF! OH GLOB! It was bad but I'm actually quite thankful I chose to go because it meant to go with manang. That was all.
Anyway, SO HAPPY TO BE BACK TO ILOILO!
Swore to myself it won't happen again and learned to love yoga!
I stopped working out! It's stressful and I am so not happy!
Also, youth clu stopped collecting during mass because it's difficult to gather them now that they're schooling but instead we're members of the choir! Yes, I sing!
For the summer, I learned to appreciate home remedies as well from face to skin marks! My love for yoga was ignited during the want to headstand (previous post) but increased when my love for koreanovelas came back through HOTEL KING! Plus I watch taiwanese dramas as well and quite happy I sometimes don't need subtitles (thanks high school Chinese class!).
So now, just came from another family reunion (hours ago) to celebrate (papa's side) cousin Nico's 12th birthday and it was FUN, as usual! The other we had a 80th birthday celebration for Mama Nene (mama's side) in pototan with hawaiian party and overwhelmed that I bonded with my second cousins! Bibon was so fun! He is game for anything and has a lot of wacky stories! Shoti is so disciplined! I really idolize his will power! He has no social networking accounts plus he has no gf knowing my cousin is handsome! He's a silent joker as well! Oh and my ever pretty cousin ng Kim is such a talker! I like talking to her because she can be very random! I thought before there's a huge gap between us second cousin but actually there's none. Just takes time! Also the day after, there was supposed to be another party at metropolis but mama and papa chose to go to sta. Barbara since inday gi and meg arrived. Also I met my very adorable niece rhodora or inday inday in the hawaiian party! She is such a character!
So now I'm trying to learn some chinese words again. Just within this month, jade and I have been reminiscing our hongkong travel then mom booked a ticket for a family hongkong trip in two months. It was so random! I have dreamt of going back saying I don't mind any place as long as it is hongkong! We (papa and me since jade has duty and bro was somewhere and manang's in manila) had the decision to choose between singapore or hk. Papa chose hk because even though the five of us (manang jill, papa and mama, jade and me but not on the same time)went there already, papa and mama preferred it because you can do a lot compared to sing plus papa stayed in sing for three months and mama and manang jill already went there too! Quite excited because it will be colder there since it will be winter season!
Also, MaTin will be arriving on January and thinking to go to Cambodia or Thailand but mama is saying to Vigan but either way, I can come and hope I will since it will be my sem break!
So happy to spending Christmas in Iloilo after so many years!
I am so happy and beyoooooond blessed that I get to do these things! I am just so THANKFUL LORD! YOU are the BEST and sometimes(let's be honest) I question WHY but I know YOU have reasons and I am still beyooooooooooond GRATEFUL for family most especially!
I LOVE YOU! <3
>:)<

pictures with no captions



















Comments