LATELY

"Lately I've been losing sleep.."
been repeating this line lately hahaha
anyway, lately, i've been fine. having fun with my buddies and working out.
my so called summer life starts at around 8-10 am (depends what time I wake up) then I wander then go to bath when I feel to or do something else then I either take lunch or surf the net or sleep again then workout at 2pm 'til 4pm then fix then either go to the center or go to esplanade and jog or whatever my buddies and I have planned then go home by 7pm then either workout or eat or surf the net or whatever as long as I feel tired then take a bath and sleep. I always take a bath before I sleep but it still takes me hours to fall asleep. hahaha
Also, I've been in-charge with the collection part during the mass and I need 6 people and now, I have 5! Thank You Lord! It's part of the Youth club and I want to give back to my community and to God and it disheartens me that the people you think would say YES would actually disappoint you and take note, they're in these organization/schools which are aimed to be closer to GOD! but oh well, in life, people will let you done, you just have to put the pieces together and like my jogging motto..move on.
I really love jogging/running and I like how supportive my parents are! They bought me running shoes and cellphone holder and gave me running clothes! Next must be running shoes but I ain't choosy with that!
I'll leave you with a picture of us during our sleepover! and yes, that's a real handstand!
Jade, King, Andie


BUDDIES! King, Jade, Jas, Andie



 real wall handstand by King, Andie and me!
getting doll-up!


candid andie forever! hahaha  Jade and King speak make-up!
 
Those are Jade's hands at a very goofy angle! hahahaha


Test-shots of Andie!


Jade really has to be vain with Andie!
Girls will always be girls! :)


King

Jade

Jas

Andie

It was also the first rain of May and it's been thought that it's a blessing! Rain at around 2am! hahahaha


 Too bad the iphone was battery low.


Andie reallyasked a picture with Stephy! hahahaha


Comments