the comeback

Let me first tell you that I have three pending articles: the one from UP diliman SNCEC, I could have heard him and I wish to write this. I'm saying this to remind myself and my future posts will be those articles. HOPEFULLY!

the SEMESTER'S done well unless the grades come out. As of now I HAVE LOT TO DO...I THINK. Wash my clothes, fix my cabinet, DIYs, the articles, look for official OJT places in California and lose weight! The latter part is a gift to myself as I also promise not to cut my hair til my 20th birthday!

Moving on, decided to blog because I'm too lazy to check my list.
As you can see, I am no longer that revealing with my life. well, hello twitter!
I have this ambition of being a DIY blogger but why would I start one when I'm being a student especially an ENGINEERING student!!! Yes, it's very demanding but at the same time very REWARDING especially when you feel like you're the smartest! HAHA!

About this sem, I started THINKING F CHANGING PARADIGM. "Why did I even get Chemical Engineering in the first place?" was not the question but "AM I REALLY HAPPY? IS THIS WHAT I WANT MY FUTURE NIECES OR NEPHEWS OR EVEN CHILDREN WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME? THAT I'M AN ENGINEER? IS THIS WHAT I WANT TO BE REMEMBERED?"

I spent days crying. CRYING BECAUSE THE COURSE WAS VERY DEMANDING and I'm putting up with the demands without love. It was not that full-filling!
Then came a seminar. Only few came because it was a very tight schedule. I STRONGLY hold tight to my decision to joint because I told myelf it woul be the time for me to really know what I want.

THEN THE GOD WERE ON MY SIDE. The main speaker was a "de Leon".
By then, I knew. I knew that she's a de Leon and there will be more de Leon's in the field. probably even a de Leon- Chan once Wesley notices me! HA HA!

I have grown to love my course! It's FUN! It's very risk-taking but I know everything will pay off in the future! PLUS I HAVE THE BEST CLASSMATES! I am so sorry highschool but I LOVE COLLEGE MORE!

I no loner want a loooooooong post  so bye for now. Always, give pieces to your audience! ;)

-JAS

Comments