MMP

TIME is no boundary when doing what you love!
I love making picture slideshows for birthdays or any event!
It started when I was 14 years old under the influence of my awesome aunt, Joy Erched!
By that time, I was a very skilled web page designer through our computer class and I memorized all codes! I was very into computers, applications and codes! I was also thinking of getting IT in college but it was more of a hobby, aunt says!
Anyway, I am still an amateur and I want to be a professional at it! There's this company wherein they take pictures and at the end make a very very very rad slideshow. I saw which at my cousin's wedding at Tagaytay!
I had plans of compiling all my slideshows but I can't find of them and can't even memorize 'em!
Will post my latest piece later! It was for my very very very loving sister-at-heart's 18th birthday! :-)

'Til then,
-Jas

Comments