Less tears. More love.

This is my first post for year 2020. What a decade it has been!
Thankful for everything!
I am just hoping this 2020 will be a lot of breakthroughs!
Lord, help me with my Masters in Chemical Engineering!
Lord, help me with my subjects and my thesis!
Lord, help me with my long distance relationship with Mark Gil Mahinay!

Yesternight, Mark and I had a petty fight because I wanted to talk more to him but he travelled 24 hours from Iligan to Ayungon and needed some rest. I am beyond grateful for a partner who chose to stay despite my immaturity. The best thing about my love is he is always willing to work things out. Lord, we are far from perfect but still I am blessed. Please help us to be strong this 2020. Team JasMark always. I love you always, Mark Gil Mahinay!

Tomorrow I will be leaving again to continue my masters in UP Diliman. I am praying and hoping my brain cells are worthy and can fulfill any tasks but beyond that, this 2020, I pray to be emotionally and mentally stable.

Lord, things have changed. I just want to be emotionally and mentally stable because 2019 has shown how I was able to hurt my loved ones especially Mark because of being very unstable. God, thank you so much for Mark Gil Mahinay! Without him, I won't be alive today. He was my strong rock when everything was uneasy! This masters is beyond for myself. This is for Mark, for mama and papa, for my family, for my Mahinay family, for my URSUMCO family.

Let's do this 2020! Hataw 2020!

Kaya ta ni, Lord!

Comments