A TALE OF TWO CITIES

"It was the best of times and the worst of times.." A line from a novel of Charles Dickens which I failed to read after the war of the worlds.
Anyhow, that line describes my interview with Manila Water Company, Inc.
It was the most honest interview I did but it was one-sided. Ugh. I do not want to dwell deeper but know that I did my best! I really did! I am still very hopeful that they get to see the potential in me. I am very anxious.
Good Lord, this so far is the most difficult phase and I am asking so much help because it does not seem to get any better! Help me, Dear Lord!
Time and time again especially times like this, I get to prove how supportive my family and friends are and how blessed I am to have them but at the end of the day, I always go back to myself and question why...why is there nothing happening? when is that "someday" I have been working hard for?
one day. it will come.
patience. trust.
it will come!

Comments