ay-ay-ay-ay-ay

I absolutely don't know when I will be in a mood for some article but one thing is for sure, TIME is not the problem!

Anyway, talking about being sure (ASSURANCE) there are CERTAIN things I am CERTAIN about in this world:

I think I am an epitome of  "good" OBNOXIOUS! If such thing does exist!
  • I HAVE TOO MUCH TO SAY
  • I've got headache now
  • I like Ed Sheeran's songs
  • I don't like being TONE DEAF
  • I miss my high school friends but seems like it's a one way relationship
  • I am stuck in my dreams
  • I like the dorm MORE now
  • I like my area in the DORM
  • I THINK I'm a BETTER person now
  • I don't want to go to school tomorrow for Chemistry class unless it's Psychology or Math
  • I HAVE to buy OOLONG tea for achi Jill tomorrow
  • I WANT to go to a SPA!
  • I haven't watched BREAKING DAWN 2 and 24/7 IN LOVE
  • I'm WAITING for a HIGH QUALITY version of the movie FUN SIZE
  • I have to watch V for Vendatta and watch again the Nazi movie and the movie about poets!
  • I NO LONGER believe in the END of the world because I just bought a planner
  • I HATE people who thinks they're so smart!
  • I am WORKING my A to maintain my being ISKOLAR NG BAYAN
  • I don't know where my path is taking me
  • I WANT MORE GUMMY WORMS!
  • I THINK I'm talking too much
  • I FINALLY accepted that my crush is not WHO I THOUGHT HE IS! (ouch)
  • I like my RA family (friends)
  • I WAS pissed because of an ON CALL MEETING so our batch meeting got cancelled!
  • I've got TWO DEBUTS to THINK ABOUT!
  • I don't KNOW if I'll be a GOOD EMCEE
  • I am STILL HOLDING on to my AMERICAN DREAM
  • I AM engraved in a book BEFORE I FALL
  • I am almost done with the book
  • I am SAD that the character KENT might die
  • I love the line in the book "Remember when we were in second grade....then I promised TO ALWAYS be your HERO."
  • I am reading a book about DEATH and not the usual ROMANTIC NOVEL
  • I want to READ DELIRIUM next
  • I now like books. They make me go to another dimension.
  • I use I in every sentence.
  • I think I am autistic based on what I've read in Psych book
  • I am finally accepting my extra accessory: my fats
  • I miss the places I visited during my SEM break
  • I am one HARD TO BEAT batch rep! :-) (self-alleged)
  • I believe that the PHILIPPINES will be on the top SOON!
  • I pray to GOD everyday that everything I do or choose will bring me closer to my TRUE dream!
.....this seems a lots I's.....
Last....

I AM THANKFUL for the LORD FOR EVERYTHING either GOOD or BAD! THANK YOU!
Keep on loving! :-)

'Tis all for now!
-7j

I FINALLY MADE A POST! :-) TEEHEE

Comments